SportsWrath

What quater does Greenbay sit thier starters?

Firstnten

13 members have voted

1. 1. What quater does Greenbay sit thier starters?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th

Midway through the third quarter...... This season is turning out like 78....Coughlin is the new McVay in this scenario post FUMBLE. House cleaning time is here. After a while guys start tuning certain types of coaches out....look at over rated Riley...from the NBA....usually by the 4th or 5th years guys get tired of the rah rah shit without any coaching genius behind it.

Midway through the third quarter...... This season is turning out like 78....Coughlin is the new McVay in this scenario post FUMBLE. House cleaning time is here. After a while guys start tuning certain types of coaches out....look at over rated Riley...from the NBA....usually by the 4th or 5th years guys get tired of the rah rah shit without any coaching genius behind it.

I don't think you are giving the Giants defense enough credit.....they have a lot of pride.

I'm thinking end of third quarter, maybe beginning of the 4th.....it really will depend on who has the ball. If the Packers have the ball, I'd expect Rodgers would want to finish his TD drive.

At that point, I'm thinking it's probably 38-10 to start end the 3rd. Then, they'll pull Rodgers, and telegraph running plays that the Giants defense are too timid to stop.

Final score: Packers 48 Giants 20.

I don't think you are giving the Giants defense enough credit.....they have a lot of pride.

I'm thinking end of third quarter, maybe beginning of the 4th.....it really will depend on who has the ball. If the Packers have the ball, I'd expect Rodgers would want to finish his TD drive.

At that point, I'm thinking it's probably 38-10 to start end the 3rd. Then, they'll pull Rodgers, and telegraph running plays that the Giants defense are too timid to stop.

Final score: Packers 48 Giants 20.

Your Pharaoh nods to his vizier in this regard as the exalted ones have given you keener insight....be cautious in your righteousness in the future servant....the avatar of Ra does not like being .....schooled.... :angry:

:laugh: Yeah sounds about right man....the crowd might be singing Goodbye Coughlin goodbye...goodbye if it gets ugly.

Do we have Bradshaw back this week? If we do, then I can actually fathom the Giants putting up a fight, maybe even go for the win. If not, then we will be back to 3 yrds rushing on 20 carries and will lose because there will be 5 drops by the WRs and Eli will have to make do with Nick and Cruz and scrubs, whereas GB will have a plethora of high-quality weapons which we wont be able to stop unless we control the clock. AND we need a break....

For some reason, I like the Giants this week a lot more than I liked them going into the Saints game. Do I think they'll win... uh, no. But I really hope so because my brother-in-law is an obnoxious Packers fan who won't shut up about it. And he's corrupting my God son with his Packers' propaganda, and even trying to convert my sister from the Giants.

He already was talking shit this week on my facebook, and my reply to him was simply news articles from the 1998 game where the Giants knocked off the 13-0 Broncos with Kent Graham, and of course a Super Bowl 42 article. He responded with a comment about last year's game, 45-17.

:furious: