SportsWrath

Enjoy it

so-cal dub

I need to start making youtube vids.

haha, I do too...I'm drunk enough that I could do it....though I just got off the phone with my good buddy who is a Giants fan and the conversation was so loud and animated that the upstairs neighbor came down and yelled at me....

haha, I do too...I'm drunk enough that I could do it....though I just got off the phone with my good buddy who is a Giants fan and the conversation was so loud and animated that the upstairs neighbor came down and yelled at me....

It is weird to do it at first but you eventually dont care. I mean, I sound like that Eagles guy that gets posted here every week and I'm usually not that fired up on camera...I try to maintain a low key approach but this game just sent me over the top. Were we even playing defense? The Saints are good, but they're not that good this season and yet they looked like they were playing a scrimmage game against our D. How many times does it take Graham to get a 15-25 yard catch and run for us to realize not to play 10 yards off him?

You did a good job, definitely. You touched on everything I would have said. I wish our voice had more of an effect on what the Giants actually did, however....I feel like this is like trying to get a president to change his policy on war and foreign policy, lol.

I usually dont get this pissed off, and it most likely makes me look like a complete ass... but I dont care. I'm fed up. And Booyey, no this isnt a "Giants Mafia" vid. Dont be a bitch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldVgtAoxbAY

Then you don't be a bitch next time I name drop and we'll call it even. And I'm not going to bother watching this.

I dig the black and white.....kind of a Raging Bull rant.

Seriously, I feel the same way about the effort, but I don't think Coughlin is the reason players have no balls.

I think we should blame a GM who drafts/signs players with no mean streak, at all.

These dudes would make tremendous bridge players.

You did a good job, definitely. You touched on everything I would have said. I wish our voice had more of an effect on what the Giants actually did, however....I feel like this is like trying to get a president to change his policy on war and foreign policy, lol.

Nah you would have definately spent 2 mins ranting about how bad Antrel Rolle sucks and how slow KP is.

But that video was entertaining, I like the passion however eatdatpussy445 is on another level.

Seriously, I feel the same way about the effort, but I don't think Coughlin is the reason players have no balls.

I think we should blame a GM who drafts/signs players with no mean streak, at all.

I respectfully disagree 100%

IMO Reese has done very well keeping our team young and talented and has made some real stellar draft picks.

Coughlin definately has got togo if we miss the playoffs.

How many DCs are you gonna let the guy fire?

Nah you would have definately spent 2 mins ranting about how bad Antrel Rolle sucks and how slow KP is.

But that video was entertaining, I like the passion however eatdatpussy445 is on another level.

Ya, and if you made a video, it would be you getting Eiffel Towered by Rolle and Phillips, and you telling them how good they both are even though we pay them a lot of money to be pretty middle of the road.

^ nah not at all and btw KP makes like $800,000 and there good Safteys.

Alright, let's consider Antrel Rolle for a second, shall we? 37M over 5 years for Rolle...or, 7.4M per year, approximately. Polamalu's 2007 deal was worth 30M over 4 years, or 7.54M. Now, if you believe that Rolle is 1/3 the player that Polamalu is, there is something dramatically wrong with you.

Luckily, this year Rolle restructured slightly (which really only affects this year and is set to keep paying him exorbitant amounts of money to be shall we say, just barely hitting the top 20 safety in the league, and that's being lenient, IMO) and Troy signed a new contract that makes him more like 9 mil per year, which makes more sense. But again, Rolle isn't a 1/3 of the player that Polamalu is. And I guarantee you that Rolle is paid more than several of those guys that we have on our list of better safeties in the other thread.

Chuck brought this up in another thread too and I'm beginning to think there may be something to it.

I don't want any more Jeremy Shockeys or fucking Plaxico Burreses on this team...but I'd love to have a Jesse Armstead or a Michael Strahan. Those guys could be borderline assholes from time to time but when they grabbed your facemask and told you to do your job you sure as hell did it.

Right now we've got Sourpuss Tuck and All Bark No Bite Rolle.

Chuck brought this up in another thread too and I'm beginning to think there may be something to it.

I don't want any more Jeremy Shockeys or fucking Plaxico Burreses on this team...but I'd love to have a Jesse Armstead or a Michael Strahan. Those guys could be borderline assholes from time to time but when they grabbed your facemask and told you to do your job you sure as hell did it.

Right now we've got Sourpuss Tuck and All Bark No Bite Rolle.

I dont think its a matter of Tuck or Rolle.

It's honestly why has no one stepped up?