SportsWrath

If Chad Jones can make it back to roster consideration

JackStroud

One can only imagine what Chad has gone through to get to this point- a 4.8 40.......WOW

Those 48 guys out there tonight can give it everything they have to beat the Saints

and the coaches can come out of their 3 game coma and coach their rear ends off

otherwise I'm looking to next year......I could not bear an embarrasment tonight.....I want to see the opposite

even worse would be another game ending futile pass where we could have tied or won.....3 of our 4 losses this year were excruciatingly close to victories....don't want to see that either

This team needs to rise up tonight and play like GIANTS.....I'm nervous :facepalm:

One can only imagine what Chad has gone through to get to this point- a 4.8 40.......WOW

Those 48 guys out there tonight can give it everything they have to beat the Saints

and the coaches can come out of their 3 game coma and coach their rear ends off

otherwise I'm looking to next year......I could not bear an embarrasment tonight.....I want to see the opposite

even worse would be another game ending futile pass where we could have tied or won.....3 of our 4 losses this year were excruciatingly close to victories....don't want to see that either

This team needs to rise up tonight and play like GIANTS.....I'm nervous :facepalm:

Nah...you're not looking to next year just yet.

Never fear, they'll dangle a carrot this week or next.

I think it will be another friend from the NFC East officially lowering the boom this season.