SportsWrath

Well we're down to two healthy backs...

Sephiroth

...is it time to take a good, hard look at Tiki Barber?

Jack, could you offer us some analysis?

I think if it was down to Jacobs, Da'Rel Scott, and some schmuck signed off the street named Herbie....... Da'Rel Scott would still be 3rd string behind Herbie.

Jack is too busy over on GMB causing utter havoc and chaos with his irrational nonsensical multiple threads

( my only hope is that we get Bradshaw back for the last 4 games ....and we somehow gel an O line together by then ...and win them all )

oh .......and Fuck Dallas !

Jack is too busy over on GMB causing utter havoc and chaos with his irrational nonsensical multiple threads

( my only hope is that we get Bradshaw back for the last 4 games ....and we somehow gel an O line together by then ...and win them all )

It's great watching him in action over there.....he leaves a wake of anger behind him.

Some of the guys over there take things way too seriously.....Jack is the perfect weapon.

...is it time to take a good, hard look at Tiki Barber?

Jack, could you offer us some analysis?

Considering this is Sunday and there's a church right next door to me... I will pray you were being sarcastic...

I miss Jack :)