SportsWrath

Jacobs Speaks the Truth

Tempest

And you get hurt easy.

Naw, but fuck that SDMF motherfucker. That kid's reply is ALWAYS the same. "Your opinion is stupid". He offers absolutely nothing to this board at all. And he does it to every single member here. No one knows his own opinion because all he can do is disagree and offer nothing at all of his own thoughts and ideas.

So again, fuck that little fucking faggot. Bigger joke on this board than Jack.

Guest StrahansGap

Naw, but fuck that SDMF motherfucker. That kid's reply is ALWAYS the same. "Your opinion is stupid". He offers absolutely nothing to this board at all. And he does it to every single member here. No one knows his own opinion because all he can do is disagree and offer nothing at all of his own thoughts and ideas.

So again, fuck that little fucking faggot. Bigger joke on this board than Jack.

I second this. He did it to me last week. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's a shit stirrer....

I second this. He did it to me last week. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's a shit stirrer....

Exactly. I'll just start doing it to that little fucker if I see him make anything resembling a thought.

I think the fans should boo Reese for the job he did restocking the offensive line.

Fact is, the guy has treated the offensive line and linebackers like mid-round priorities....and now, we don't even have a mid-round product out there, because the guys he drafts can't stay on the field.

Jacobs is problem #941 for this team, IMHO. It starts with the front office, then the coaching staff, and then, guys like Jacobs who give a shit enough to give money back to sign other guys.

I'm sure it was more of a "Brandon take a pay cut or you're getting cut ." You can't spend the last like 4 years getting outplayed by the guy that was supposed to spell you and have the team be willing to pay you.

Its really not his fault. Whimper didn't pan out, then there is Petrus and Brewer.

I think the fans should boo Reese for the job he did restocking the offensive line.

Fact is, the guy has treated the offensive line and linebackers like mid-round priorities....and now, we don't even have a mid-round product out there, because the guys he drafts can't stay on the field.

Jacobs is problem #941 for this team, IMHO. It starts with the front office, then the coaching staff, and then, guys like Jacobs who give a shit enough to give money back to sign other guys.

It has to be the first priority now for the draft and free agency. We're looking at Diehl Boothe Baas Snee Mckenzie for Monday. Can't run, can't get to the quarterback, no toughness. We've become a finesse team and it's happened almost overnight.

It has to be the first priority now for the draft and free agency. We're looking at Diehl Boothe Baas Snee Mckenzie for Monday. Can't run, can't get to the quarterback, no toughness. We've become a finesse team and it's happened almost overnight.

This is what's mind-boggling... we were great at it.. and suddenly we suck... now I happened to believe when it comes to the DL we have an unimaginative DC who isn't capable of outsmarting opponents nor making adjustments... we know we have stars on that DL.. and our LB aren't too bad either... I see starts in those rookies... Hertzlich better get more playing time as well as the other 2 rookies....

Our OL however just sucks... the loss of O'Hara seem to really hurt us... Richie was a backup so I won't dwell on that too much... we have the same personnel and Beaty seems to be doing ok... what has changed? Baas? Jim says Baas is holding his own... so wtf went wrong? Also it doesn't help that our RB can't make anyone miss and runs into his own linemen....

yeah sorry i agree with jacobs. we dont have much of a home field advantage at all, our noise level is pretty pathetic. i'd be annoyed too if i was part of a team that brought home a super bowl trophy only 4 years ago and my fans sat on their blackberries all game and only showed passion when i got tackled for a loss.

that said, he's pretty much done as a productive player and shouldn't have said what he said. coughlin's gotta reel this guy in--in fact he should've reeled in about 4 people after some quotes i read this week

Its really not his fault. Whimper didn't pan out, then there is Petrus and Brewer.

Please clarify - are you saying it's not Jacobs' fault, or Reese's fault?

Because in my opinion, it's Reeses's fault when the guys he picks aren't producing for the team, regardless of the reason.

What is the deal with Petrus anyway? I remember when we drafted him he had one of the best bench press numbers at the combine. Not that it's an indicator of future performance but it seems like now would be a good time to shake things up a bit on the line and see if you can ignite a spark.

what does it matter, though? fans are not going to change. especially when you play like crap at home.

play a great game at home, like a New England type game. Then if the fans don't respond- you have a beef.

Otherwise, shut the hell up.

He's wrong about that Eagles game, though. If you couldn't hear the crowd even on TV, you need your ears checked...

i was at survivor series so i can't comment on that. you're prob right though cuz the crowd was probably younger than it is on a sunday 1 pm game

What is the deal with Petrus anyway? I remember when we drafted him he had one of the best bench press numbers at the combine. Not that it's an indicator of future performance but it seems like now would be a good time to shake things up a bit on the line and see if you can ignite a spark.

Another guy who can't get on the field.

i was at survivor series so i can't comment on that. you're prob right though cuz the crowd was probably younger than it is on a sunday 1 pm game

haha, nice, how was Survivor Series?

Eagles @ Giants the crowd is normally pumped....at least the couple times I saw those games which one of which was back when Danny Kannell started and we were terrible lol.

But ya, the crowd was into it for sure, especially on defense. The offense was getting booed like crazy and rightly so.

I am not sure if they would give him a chance,next year. This coming draft is very guard heavy, we should look at drafting two and a center.

He was part of the line, that helped McFadden and Jones get 1,000 yards each at Arkansas. I do think injuries are part of the problem.

I think there is a disconnect between Reese's side of the game and Coughlin regarding certain players. Whereas Reese drafts some guys that on paper look like they can contribute...Coughlin and his staff let them languish. I know this is a stretch...but in the worlds of work where I have been whenever its this type of issue...it means that its a personality kind of thing. Maybe kids like Scott, Barden, Petrus and others are not Coughlin's kinda guys....yet crap piles like Moss, Tynes and that punter from last year were/are.

I am not sure if they would give him a chance,next year. This coming draft is very guard heavy, we should look at drafting two and a center.

Without a doubt.

I was really hoping that the Giants would have gone OL or LB in the first 3 rounds. I can understand getting Prince in the 1st, because of how highly he graded. No issues with Marvin Austin either......but Jernigan was a blown pick in the 3rd.