SportsWrath

Hats Off to the FAB 4 ......

relyoneli

Guest Floyd The Barber

the weather calls for dark and gloomy skie's here in NY...the same mood that will hover over the NYG lockeroom after all these me-first players see what it is like to be part of something the is fully dependant on a QB who is scared...

it wouldnt matter who the Giants signed, the fate of the team rests upon the shoulders of there QB and his ability/inablity to perform when needed...

the weather calls for dark and gloomy skie's here in NY...the same mood that will hover over the NYG lockeroom after all these me-first players see what it is like to be part of something the is fully dependant on a QB who is scared...

it wouldnt matter who the Giants signed, the fate of the team rests upon the shoulders of there QB and his ability/inablity to perform when needed...

Whatever you say, genius. Now you're reduced to hoping Eli has a bad year and that Eli, Plax, Shockey and Jospeh get hurt. Some Giants fan you are, Mr. Bitter. Must be sad going through life just looking for stuff to bith about. For you the glass isn't half empty. It's totally empty. I feel sorry for you, Floyd. Bitter, hateful person that you are. You get enjoyment out of misery. :doh:

Guest Lockhart

Once again the FAB 4 attempted to lead the Giants to greatness, once again EA fumbled the ball. In 2004, the FAB 4 screamed for Big Ben, EA failed miserably, not only choosing the wrong QB, but giving up additional draft choices (Shawn Merriman), and a chance at a Lombari trophy in 2005. This followed his poor choice of Ron Dayne, and his choice of Shiancoe over anther QB who turned out better than Eli, Chris Simms. Even in his last season as GM, he has dealt the Giants another crippling blow with the addition of Lavar Arrington, the gimpy kneed, ill-trained and self-serving linebacker. Hopefully, Arrington will be the last of EA's blunders...............................but we all know Ernie has one last draft to screw up - he is a master of picking first round busts.

Do not worry - The FAB 4 will continue giving the Giant's the correct advice - it is up to them to listen to us, or continue losing.

Edited by Lockhart

Once again the FAB 4 attempted to lead the Giants to greatness, once again EA fumbled the ball. In 2004, the FAB 4 screamed for Big Ben, EA failed miserably, not only choosing the wrong QB, but giving up additional draft choices (Shawn Merriman), and a chance at a Lombari trophy in 2005. This followed his poor choice of Ron Dayne, and his choice of Shiancoe over anther QB who turned out better than Eli, Chris Simms. Even in his last season as GM, he has dealt the Giants another crippling blow with the addition of Lavar Arrington, the gimpy kneed, ill-trained and self-serving linebacker. Hopefully, Arrington will be the last of EA's blunders...............................but we all know Ernie has one last draft to screw up - he is a master of picking first round busts.

As you are the Master of Wrong Predictions. Can we have another wrong prediction lockfool? Pretty please???? What a moron. :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Do not worry - The FAB 4 will continue giving the Giant's the correct advice - it is up to them to listen to us, or continue losing.

:LMAO:

Get off the tracks before you get run over...

Guest Lockhart
:LMAO:

Get off the tracks before you get run over...

Yes, I like that - that is good advice for Ernie, but he has caused so much damage in the interim. His free agency and draft choices rank among the worse in the NFL - he should have listened to the FAB 4. I(f he had, the Gaints would have Big Ben, Shawn Merriman, and their third Lambardi trophy, instead of a weak-armed QB and a Gimpy overpaid linebacker.

Edited by Lockhart

Guest Lockhart
Good call on Lavar Arrington not signing with the Giants, a year after your prediction that the Giants would not sign Plaxico. You guys should have a sports betting show. :LMAO:

Thank You, but we already know we made the right call, but unfortunately Accorsi made the wrong call.................................AGAIN!

Yes, I like that - that is good advice for Ernie, but he has caused so much damage in the interim. His free agency and draft choices rank among the worse in the NFL - he should have listened to the FAB 4. I(f he had, the Gaints would have Big Ben, Shawn Merriman, and their third Lambardi trophy, instead of a weak-armed QB and a Gimpy overpaid linebacker.

You're an idiot. Can you please predict that Arrington will get hurt so he makes the Pro Bowl? Thanks, moron. :LMAO:

Guest Lockhart

FAB 4 wanted BIG BEN and Sahen Merriman

EA signs Opie & Gimp Arrington

I think Accorsi is on the Eagle payroll.

FAB 4 wanted BIG BEN and Sahen Merriman

EA signs Opie & Gimp Arrington

I think Accorsi is on the Eagle payroll.

I think you and the rest of your gay groupies are actually Eagles fans. BTW, the lesson here is that EA and the rest of the FO can give a rats ass about what you and your group of losers think. Keep reminding yourself that the Giants were 11-5 last season and NFC East Champs. You make it sound like they were 4-12 and got the crap beaten out of them every week, lockjerk. Can't wait for your next wrong prediction. :LMAO::TU:

Guest Nutty Sack

Unfortunately the damage is done and it's time to lick our wounds and regroup. This Saturday looms larger then life for EA. Our centers of influence were unable to disuade him from yet another Barret Green fiasco. We can only hope he has given proper attention to our input concerning the draft.

i7BB21391-D93F-402A-90B2-F7F9F0D70B8C.jpg

Unfortunately the damage is done and it's time to lick our wounds and regroup. This Saturday looms larger then life for EA. Our centers of influence were unable to disuade him from yet another Barret Green fiasco. We can only hope he has given proper attention to our input concerning the draft.

The "damage" to which you refer is pure and total speculation on your and the rest of the Rainbow Warriors' part. For all you know. Arrington can have his best season ever. Not that you fools would ever consider that notion, being the bitches that you are. You and your Negative Nellies get off on hoping for the worst whenever you are wrong. That seems to be all of the time now. I feel really bad for you, dye. You seem to be the only one of your group that has any intelligence, and you insist on being dragged down by the rest of the ladies.

I updated my sig for you guys...