SportsWrath

I hate Sunday night games

Guest StrahansGap

Don't know why, but I'd much rather watch big blue play at 1 or 4 on Sunday. Not a huge fan of Monday night games either.

I hate anything outside of the 1 PM slot... I got so bored last Sunday waiting for the game that I decided to step out to run some errands... I missed the kick off by less than a minute but I'm superstitious.. whenever I miss the kick off, it never ends well for the Giants.

I hate anything outside of the 1 PM slot... I got so bored last Sunday waiting for the game that I decided to step out to run some errands... I missed the kick off by less than a minute but I'm superstitious.. whenever I miss the kick off, it never ends well for the Giants.

HOLY SHIT. So it was your fault that Eli couldn't bring us back. Now we know!!!! Stay your ass home next time we demand you to sign on here & post 30 min before the game so we know your whereabouts!!! This is cereal!!!!!!

I like the night games because I'm guaranteed to get the game on TV.

I hate the night games because the Giants have an impeccable ability to let the opponent run up history making stats for the whole country to see.

I hate the night games because the Giants have an impeccable ability to let the opponent run up history making stats for the whole country to see.

Yep. Primetime has been pretty cruel to the Giants. Next week we get Brees and the Saints on Monday night. I hope it doesn't resemble the last time they played.

HOLY SHIT. So it was your fault that Eli couldn't bring us back. Now we know!!!! Stay your ass home next time we demand you to sign on here & post 30 min before the game so we know your whereabouts!!! This is cereal!!!!!!

Dude I kid you not I felt so down and blamed myself for the loss... the loss to the Redskins I was stuck in traffic...:(

i love night games ......i get to stay up all night long watching football and drinking beer ( and then i go to work without any sleep at all on Monday morning ) .......have been doing it for 30 years .( since i was 12 )......and its killing me

thanks God my boss is in Holland and im in England

Guest StrahansGap

I hate Home Night Games because I have a 3 1/2 hour ride home.

1:00 works out way better.

This is number 2 this year ( counting the home Opener )

Might even be longer than that because this week is thanksgiving. Wednesday is the biggest travel day of the year, but the Sunday before thanksgiving is just as bad.

Guest StrahansGap

:yawn:thanks so much for letting me know :yawn:

SDMF. Does that stand for Small Dicked Mother Fucker? That should wake you up a little.

Guest StrahansGap

:yawn:

Obviously the thread isn't as boring as you thought, because you keep coming back. But now it makes sense. You're a troll!