SportsWrath

Mark Sanchez

Guest StrahansGap

I said this in the that Thread about P Manning maybe being done.....if I'm the Jets....and when the Colts come to the realization that they need a total rebuild .....I'd move on P. Manning.

He is only going to want to go to a contender...and he Jets are the only "contender" that has a real glaring issue at QB. ....getting to go against Brady twice a year.....in the same town as his brother.......I think he'd green light that trade.

C. Wagon

I said this in the that Thread about P Manning maybe being done.....if I'm the Jets....and when the Colts come to the realization that they need a total rebuild .....I'd move on P. Manning.

He is only going to want to go to a contender...and he Jets are the only "contender" that has a real glaring issue at QB. ....getting to go against Brady twice a year.....in the same town as his brother.......I think he'd green light that trade.

C. Wagon

I always thought the Colts would draft Luck and sit him a year or 2 behind P Manning.. but your scenario makes a whole lot more football/business sense. Although I would hate for the Jets to win anything.

I'll give a QB at least 4 years to prove something before I throw the bust label on them. Some QB's earn it faster than others. I wouldn't label Sanchez a bust yet, he's just improving very slowly. Doesn't look anything close to what was expected.

great to see the demise of the arrogant Jets and their fat arsed coach ....lets hope that Sanchez continues to play like a mediocre rookie and the Jets are totally out of the AFC wildcard race by the time we play them on Christmas Eve

My most hated 5 teams in order

Eagles

Cowboys

Skins

Jets

Ravens

great to see the demise of the arrogant Jets and their fat arsed coach ....lets hope that Sanchez continues to play like a mediocre rookie and the Jets are totally out of the AFC wildcard race by the time we play them on Christmas Eve

Eagles

Cowboys

Skins

Jets

Ravens

I agree with this post. Thats my list too.

Liar. You hate the Cowboys more than anything :smartass:

Ahh, good catch. I actually do, and Im sure thats from growin up out here. This state is the mecca for bandwagon cowshit followers.

But all my buddies that I watch games with on Sundays, that grew up back there and came here the last few yrs, are growin on me. And that last game vs Philly last yr...........Its movin them up the list...... :furious:

Eagles

Cowboys

Skins

Jets

Ravens

I would put the Broke Backs above the Egals and replace the Native American Epithets with the 69'ers and you would have my list...and oh push the Ravens above the J-E-T-S x3. :laugh:

Eagles

Cowboys

Skins

Jets

Ravens

Sort of like mine, except replace the last four teams with the Eagles.