SportsWrath

Remember this dude???

TrashTalker92

I could understand he might felt betray for not getting paid with what he bring to the field.. The dude used basically put fear into the other team's defense. I guess since he's putting up his body and being bench really took a toll on him mentally, Lost that fire in his eyes....

but i really hope he brings it this week, the eagles need to get punch in the mouth.. besides i have him in my fantasy.. Produce MOTHERFAAKA!!!!!. :ranting2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2ARInxkR1U&feature=related

cool video, but honestly i was more watching how much better the run blocking was in those highlights than it is this year.

and one thing i noticed was still alot of what people call the "tippie toeing".

Funny, I was thinking the same thing. In those runs, he's barely touched until he's already past the line of scrimmage.

cool video, but honestly i was more watching how much better the run blocking was in those highlights than it is this year.

I think it also goes to show just how much of a loss a guy like Madison Hedgecock was. We have no true lead blocker for any of these guys. Hynoski is always deactivated and I don't think Pascoe has been good at it this year (though he was pretty good at it last year)----that's when they even have a two back set which I don't think has been often this year.

yeah i got ya on that part... i was trying to post the vid where he would go straight and break LeRon's jaw or put Woodson to bed... but the music on those video wasn't as cool..

but i hope you guys get the point.....