SportsWrath

That 49rs Saftey Carlos was on Sirius Thurs nite and....

JackStroud

he gave away their game plan- they had found weaknesses in our zone pass D

It was perfectly simple to anyone listening they DID NOT INTEND TO RUN ON US.......they knew we would be waiting for that

I got in argument from some tool on the GMB who was telling me how great Frank Gore was........I pointed out we had once held Frank to 33 yds, and always held him to low yardage......his counter.....they had a new OLine.......yeah the new one netted him zero yds on 6 carries....then we sent him to the doctor

Frank Gore my ass.........Fewell swallowed the Frank Gore hype hook line and sinker and did not Blitz all game.

I feel bad now I did not tape that Carlos interview and send it to Fewell........Fewell was clueless yesterday, he is incapable of ingame adjustments

He may deliver his info in a wacky way... but... JACK IS RIGHT! I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY, JACK!

Fewell did not make adjustments in this game. The front four wasn't getting enough pressure on Smith and Fewell, once again, is seems to be scared to send 6 guys and play man to man in coverage. It appeared to me we went back to the zone look and it didn't work.

Jack IS DROPPIN' THE KNOWLEDGE ON US, BABY! I like it, Jack.

Thanks Jim....I'm not being gratuitous when I say you are one of the more astute guys on the internet visavis the NFL and the

Giants

The GMB is fun, its ok, you get a lot of knotheads though and the board moves a bit too fast for my taste, especially on game day

Have a good day.......lets hope they relaize all opponets must mot be taken lightly and we need to shore up the RB position....give Scott a chance for Gosh sakes if Bradshaw is out for an extended period.

That loss to Harbaugh reminde me of the time we lost to Minny with that guy who looks like Harbaugh (forget his name).........they ripped us up with an inferior team due to bad planning on our part

Also the effort on D Yesterday was just not there.......no killer instinct

Thanks Jim....I'm not being gratuitous when I say you are one of the more astute guys on the internet visavis the NFL and the

Giants

The GMB is fun, its ok, you get a lot of knotheads though and the board moves a bit too fast for my taste, especially on game day

Have a good day.......lets hope they relaize all opponets must mot be taken lightly and we need to shore up the RB position....give Scott a chance for Gosh sakes if Bradshaw is out for an extended period.

That loss to Harbaugh reminde me of the time we lost to Minny with that guy who looks like Harbaugh (forget his name).........they ripped us up with an inferior team due to bad planning on our part

Also the effort on D Yesterday was just not there.......no killer instinct

There ya go. Tell the Dog. You know, Nas has me in the "trinity". I'm glad you guys appreciate my brilliance. :P:D

There ya go. Tell the Dog. You know, Nas has me in the "trinity". I'm glad you guys appreciate my brilliance. :P:D

There are some bright lights here and over there but mostly trolls who just want to pander to the company line or attack other posters........or hangers on who form cliques going nowhere

The Dog is an odd duck but he's a bright guy and keeps us grounded.....since Eli has taken off he has lost some steam though and does not seem to post much anymore.......he reminds me of the person who leaves Cognac at Edgar Allen Poes grave in Baltimore each year

I fullly expect BadEgg back soon if they can beat us or pull even......his team is an Enigma.......brilliance followed by atrocity and on and on

They do not have the linemen to be consistent but at home they can put a beating on anyone

There are some bright lights here and over there but mostly trolls who just want to pander to the company line or attack other posters........or hangers on who form cliques going nowhere

The Dog is an odd duck but he's a bright guy and keeps us grounded.....since Eli has taken off he has lost some steam though and does not seem to post much anymore.......he reminds me of the person who leaves Cognac at Edgar Allen Poes grave in Baltimore each year

I fullly expect BadEgg back soon if they can beat us or pull even......his team is an Enigma.......brilliance followed by atrocity and on and on

They do not have the linemen to be consistent but at home they can put a beating on anyone

The Dog is locked in my basement :)

1. why don't you tell us how you really feel about sportswrath.

2. pot. kettle. black.