SportsWrath

IMMMM PIZZZZZZZZZZZZED- BIG TIME

JackStroud

WE NEED SCOTT MAN

GIVE THE KID HIS AUDITION NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............SCOTT WOULD HAVE MADE THAT 3RD AND 2 ON A PITCH OUT

AND BRING IN DAHANI JONES AND TIKI...................CUT TIPPIE TOES TODAY.......MONDAY

THE GUY SUCKS SO BAD I CANNOT BELIEVE HE EVER CARRIED A 6.2 YDS PER CARRY AVERAGE AND I COMPARED HIM TO JIM BROWN.......NOW HE COMPARES TO JIM BROWNS MAMA

STOP WITH THIS UP THE MIDDLE SHIT WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE =- UP THE MIDDLE RUNS AND PASSES ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE IN A GOAL LINE SITUATION........THEY NEVER WORK UNLESS ITS A QB DRAW....AND NOBODIES RISKING ELI'S HEALTH

WE NEED SCOTT MAN

GIVE THE KID HIS AUDITION NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............SCOTT WOULD HAVE MADE THAT 3RD AND 2 ON A PITCH OUT

AND BRING IN DAHANI JONES AND TIKI...................CUT TIPPIE TOES TODAY.......MONDAY

THE GUY SUCKS SO BAD I CANNOT BELIEVE HE EVER CARRIED A 6.2 YDS PER CARRY AVERAGE AND I COMPARED HIM TO JIM BROWN.......NOW HE COMPARES TO JIM BROWNS MAMA

STOP WITH THIS UP THE MIDDLE SHIT WHEN THE GAME IS ON THE LINE =- UP THE MIDDLE RUNS AND PASSES ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE IN A GOAL LINE SITUATION........THEY NEVER WORK UNLESS ITS A QB DRAW....AND NOBODIES RISKING ELI'S HEALTH

Wow just when I was jumping on board with you you give us this? Dhani Jones and Tiki? Settle down, big fella, settle down. The 49ers have the best run defense in the NFL, Jack. You can criticize the play call but nobody was going to get those two yards because if you look at that play, there was nowhere for DJ Nowhere to go. Those linebackers were all over the field.

49ers made a great play on 4th and 2. Whoever was on Ballard just stonewalled him at the line before he could get in his route. That stymied two routes, because Cruz was coming into that area and the spacing was thrown off.

They should've kept throwing on 3rd and 2. I think we're going to see this team again. Next time we are going to beat them by 21.

I first thought Osi started this thread by the title alone. Alas it is jacks thread.

Anyway Jack, its seems as if though Scoty needs work in pass protection and

Offensive scheme. One bad or missed blocking assignment by Scott could lead

To Eli getting obliterated or seriously injured. Relax Jack , Scott will get his time.

He has to surpass Ware first.

Yeah Ware played a really good game vs the 49ers.

I'm surprised he may be our best receiving RB on the team.

I get the feeling he may jump Jacobs soon. That Ware was in the game on the most critical drive of the game is very telling.

It really is starting to become inexcusable that they aren't even giving him a single carry back there.

Jacobs averaged 3 yards per carry.

The team is also definitely suffering from a lack of a fullback, also. Hynoski must suck, or something, but the tight ends we occasionally throw back there aren't any better.

I first thought Osi started this thread by the title alone. Alas it is jacks thread.

Anyway Jack, its seems as if though Scoty needs work in pass protection and

Offensive scheme. One bad or missed blocking assignment by Scott could lead

To Eli getting obliterated or seriously injured. Relax Jack , Scott will get his time.

He has to surpass Ware first.

one missed assignment by Scott is not worse than 17 rushes for about 1 yard (because that's what happened, he had 1 rush for 15 yards, the rest for about 1).

one missed assignment by Scott is not worse than 17 rushes for about 1 yard (because that's what happened, he had 1 rush for 15 yards, the rest for about 1).

What I am getting at is if Scott blows a blocking assignment and Eli gets injured because of it then what? I mean don't get me wrong I want to see him play no doubt. I just wouldn't want him in there if he would end up being a liability. You can't frosten a cake to early. Well I guess you could try but man what a mess it turns out to be.

What I am getting at is if Scott blows a blocking assignment and Eli gets injured because of it then what? I mean don't get me wrong I want to see him play no doubt. I just wouldn't want him in there if he would end up being a liability. You can't frosten a cake to early. Well I guess you could try but man what a mess it turns out to be.

I think you would avoid putting him in situations where he would have to pass block.....a carry or pass in his direction here and there as a third down back is not too much to ask, and I don't think it would give away what the play was just because he can't pass block. So I don't see any excuses not to give it a shot.

We threw him in against the Pats on a 3rd down and the dude picked up like 6 yards.