SportsWrath

Wasn't at work today, but...

Dragon

lol they don't travel in the terminal anymore. About 2 years ago they started coming through a hangar that PA of NY/NJ owns. They were close enough for some of my coworkers to get pictures today and I missed it. :ranting2:

lol they don't travel in the terminal anymore. About 2 years ago they started coming through a hangar that PA of NY/NJ owns. They were close enough for some of my coworkers to get pictures today and I missed it. :ranting2:

Years ago I was told Michael Strahan was in the showroom downstairs where I used to work as a Director of Finance (big title for a dude in his 20s but I'll take it). I was personally informed by the head security guard (a high ranking NYPD cop) who knew I was a die-hard Giants fan... I ran downstairs like a school girl and was right in front of Michael ... even had a short conversation with him :flex:

Years ago I was told Michael Strahan was in the showroom downstairs where I used to work as a Director of Finance (big title for a dude in his 20s but I'll take it). I was personally informed by the head security guard (a high ranking NYPD cop) who knew I was a die-hard Giants fan... I ran downstairs like a school girl and was right in front of Michael ... even had a short conversation with him:flex:

Cool story bro...

Years ago I was told Michael Strahan was in the showroom downstairs where I used to work as a Director of Finance (big title for a dude in his 20s but I'll take it). I was personally informed by the head security guard (a high ranking NYPD cop) who knew I was a die-hard Giants fan... I ran downstairs like a school girl and was right in front of Michael ... even had a short conversation with him :flex:

Nice! I saw Mike at the NY Auto Show earlier this year and I shouldn't really be complaining. I got autographs from a lot of Giants during training camp including Tuck, JPP and Victor Cruz.