SportsWrath

Plaxico Misses Us!

fishgutmartyr

"He checked the back of his ticket and saw that firearms were prohibited at the Foxboro venue" :blink:

Really? A guy needs to see the back of the ticket to find out that firearms are not allowed in a public stadium?? And that part actually has to be pointed out on a news article?

WTF??? He actually thought he could go waltzing in while brandishing a gun?? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!! That David Procopio ought to be shot for saying such stupid shit. The man checked the back of his ticket it seems. What a bunch of imbeciles! :facepalm:

"He checked the back of his ticket and saw that firearms were prohibited at the Foxboro venue" :blink:

Really? A guy needs to see the back of the ticket to find out that firearms are not allowed in a public stadium?? And that part actually has to be pointed out on a news article?

WTF??? He actually thought he could go waltzing in while brandishing a gun?? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK!!! That David Procopio ought to be shot for saying such stupid shit. The man checked the back of his ticket it seems. What a bunch of imbeciles! :facepalm:

LOL, ya, like he was trying to be responsible or something, lmao. "Oh, better check to see if I can bring my handgun into this stadium filled with tens of thousands of people, including children, that's the responsible thing!"