SportsWrath

~~POWER RANKINGS~~

jerseygiantfan

I'm not too sure about the Ravens. Really a great job on their part taking both games from Pittsburgh but I'm not totally sold on Flacco. They dropped a game to Jacksonville and needed a frantic comeback against the Cardinals. Looking at it, their season has striking similarities to the Giants so far.

Top 5 team? I dont think so. This team has major, major problems with the running game... On both side of the ball. Lets see what they do against the 49ers....

I don't know who will win... but mild cardiac arrest will ensue....

That I can Guarantee

Need another complete 11 man effort from the defense. Stop Gore and they stand a really good chance to win this game. This is the best defense the Giants have faced this year but I trust Eli completely. Packers, Patriots, and Saints fans don't worry about that kind of shit and with the way Eli is playing we shouldn't either.

Top 5 team? I dont think so. This team has major, major problems with the running game... On both side of the ball. Lets see what they do against the 49ers....

The Packers have almost no run game and not the best pass D. Are they not # 1?

Even with no run game and not a great ability to stop the run, we have a really, really good team out there, and IMO, 5th best. :TU:

If this place wasn't already named when you got it, you would have called it 'negativenancy.com', wouldn't you? :P

I don't know. We have the record to be there, but we are really young at some really critical spots. MLB, LT, TE, FB, WR--even on our defensive line 1/2 of them are on their second year. That's not to say the young guys haven't shown talent or played well, but we are hurting in the experience arena.

The relatively easy schedule early on worked in our favor this season, but there are still going to be mistakes made.

On the other hand, we've beaten a couple of good teams that were playing well when we came up against them. Beating Brady at home is no small accomplishment.

I have no idea what to make of this team, especially in this weird season.

This game IMO, is gonna be an exact opposite of last Sun, in terms of how we match up. The Pats have a strong O and the best QB in football but an average run game and a bad pass D. The Niners are the opposite, they have a strong D but an average offense, other than Gore. I think we HAVE to get our run game going and the D needs to stop Gore as much as possible, because I dont think they will pass for much. I also think Smith spends alot of time on his back.

GIANTS-20

SF-17

This game IMO, is gonna be an exact opposite of last Sun, in terms of how we match up. The Pats have a strong O and the best QB in football but an average run game and a bad pass D. The Niners are the opposite, they have a strong D but an average offense, other than Gore. I think we HAVE to get our run game going and the D needs to stop Gore as much as possible, because I dont think they will pass for much. I also think Smith spends alot of time on his back.

GIANTS-20

SF-17

mods please pin...this is phenomanol, expert, dare the dog say elite commentary. this type of analysis should quite frankly land you a spot on the NFL Today pre-game show. so the defense has to stop the running back with the 5th most yardage in the league to date? the dog hopes the giant coaching staff is listening. but to not stop there, and to eloquently state that the 49ers have a strong D, when they are ranked in the top 10 overall...gold, pure gold. what's more, going out on the proverbial limb and stating that you "don't think" the 49ers will pass for much, given that they rank 30th in passing yards per game was not only genius, but speaks to one's ability to look inside the numbers, a skill that so many forget when assessing a pending game. please, if you will, take us through the remaining games of the week so that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

mods please pin...this is phenomanol, expert, dare the dog say elite commentary. this type of analysis should quite frankly land you a spot on the NFL Today pre-game show. so the defense has to stop the running back with the 5th most yardage in the league to date? the dog hopes the giant coaching staff is listening. but to not stop there, and to eloquently state that the 49ers have a strong D, when they are ranked in the top 10 overall...gold, pure gold. what's more, going out on the proverbial limb and stating that you "don't think" the 49ers will pass for much, given that they rank 30th in passing yards per game was not only genius, but speaks to one's ability to look inside the numbers, a skill that so many forget when assessing a pending game. please, if you will, take us through the remaining games of the week so that zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

:LMAO:

Here I am, in my mother's basement, laughing my ass off.

Anyways, for the ones that dont have a jealousy problem, thats my take on the game. Didnt try to make it seem like I came up with an unknown stat about any teams, just wanted to point out we're playing the opposite of who we faced last Sun.

Whew......I got that outta the way. Now this douche can go back to talking to himself in the mirror.

Anyways, for the ones that dont have a jealousy problem, thats my take on the game. Didnt try to make it seem like I came up with an unknown stat about any teams, just wanted to point out we're playing the opposite of who we faced last Sun.

Whew......I got that outta the way. Now this douche can go back to talking to himself in the mirror.

you know, ever since you wrote that moving analysis of the game, it has been bothering the dog. somewhere in the back of the dog's mind, another little known sports expert was demonstrating analysis very comparable, if not slightly better than yours above...and then the dog remembered where that was taking place:

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/sports/Miami-Monkey-Picks-Favre-Over-Fins-103151544.html

you know, ever since you wrote that moving analysis of the game, it has been bothering the dog. somewhere in the back of the dog's mind, another little known sports expert was demonstrating analysis very comparable, if not slightly better than yours above...and then the dog remembered where that was taking place:

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/sports/Miami-Monkey-Picks-Favre-Over-Fins-103151544.html

Hey, try sending that again. You accidentally sent me a link to a vid of you on your debate team in High School.

Since half time of the Miami game, the Giants have much better against the run. A lot of this I'm sure coincides with Tuck coming back. I still think there is a problem on Osi's side. He is just not a good run defender and when he's in there, the 49ers will run to his side. Kiwi needs to step in that gap and punish Gore for going there. I keep hoping Fewell will play JPP in Osi's spot on 1st downs and on 2nd and short. We'll see if it happens, but it looks like Fewell is employing JPP at the DT spot a lot, which I'm not a fan of.

I think Gore is not going to have the monster game many may think he will considering our NFL rank in run defense. Alex Smith is going to have to make plays and I think that is where I believe we have a major advantage, if we can effectively get after him. I'm hoping Prince Amukamara makes his debut this week and we see a little more Antrel Rolle at safety. Time to see what the rook can do.

If we lose, I don't think it will be because our defense didn't do its job. It will be because we couldn't score points on offense. If Hakeem Nicks doesn't play, that is a possibility because they are so good on that side of the ball. We really need him out there to open things up for Eli.

I know right now Brandon Jacobs isn't going to be able to run the ball on Patrick Willis and Navarro Bowman. This game is all about stretching that defense out and getting some big plays through the air. If they do that, then maybe we can set up the run with the pass. But it's not going to work the other way.