SportsWrath

Devs V Rangers

TheMessiah

...Or maybe I should become a devils fan, like everyone else did when they won their first shortened season Stanley cup. :TU:

I've been a Devils fan since I was born too, can't get me either way.

I was at the game 4 Detroit-Jersey game when I was six years old. Hockey is my first love.

Talk about a team having no confidence. WTF happened? I am really interested in knowing what happened the last 3 weeks of the regular season when this mess began. This is not the same Ranger team that thrashed Ottawa 5-1 or beat Philly 6-1...either the opponents adjusted or something is screwy.

Noone to screen Brodeur, no transition game, while the big guys on the opposing teams are screening Weekes and Lundqvist....this is so not Ranger hockey (when compared most of the regular season).

And how can this asshole (Ozolinsh) be so fucking bad? Does he play defense at all?? I have never seen player make so many mistakes in how own zone...maybe he should be a forward instead of playing a defenseman.

The reason for the jets comment was alot of people I meet who are mut fans and devils fans, usually root for the jets.(same can be said for people I've met that root for the fishsticks)

I'm a NY Giants/Mets/Rangers/Magic :ph34r::P