SportsWrath

dumb penalties...

timsheeran

What's up fellas... greetings from the shithole in southwest asia in afghanistan. I was lucky enough to get to watch the game the other day... and also luckier to get to watch it w/ a bunch of pats fans. So... defense was terrific... recievers like cruz stepping up again... great catch by Ballard... even though he's been dropping alot of passes lately...

no team is perfect... but we gained alot of confidence this week. We did put ourselves in that situation though... that delay of game penalty almost lost the game for us. I think if that didn't happen, that game was over...Then manningham w/ that HORRIBLE 15 yard penalty after scoring the go ahead Td.... Just things to work on in my humble opinion... Special teams too....coverage was great... punting was great... but one big fumble, then another we almost gave away...

Regardless... The Giants came to Gillette to win... after playing like shit against the dolphins...To me it seems that was the game they were preparing for on our bye week.....

Anyway, I'm grateful for getting to watch the game... and grateful for a big win. Hope all you guys are doing well.

Timmy Sheeran

What's up fellas... greetings from the shithole in southwest asia in afghanistan. I was lucky enough to get to watch the game the other day... and also luckier to get to watch it w/ a bunch of pats fans. So... defense was terrific... recievers like cruz stepping up again... great catch by Ballard... even though he's been dropping alot of passes lately...

no team is perfect... but we gained alot of confidence this week. We did put ourselves in that situation though... that delay of game penalty almost lost the game for us. I think if that didn't happen, that game was over...Then manningham w/ that HORRIBLE 15 yard penalty after scoring the go ahead Td.... Just things to work on in my humble opinion... Special teams too....coverage was great... punting was great... but one big fumble, then another we almost gave away...

Regardless... The Giants came to Gillette to win... after playing like shit against the dolphins...To me it seems that was the game they were preparing for on our bye week.....

Anyway, I'm grateful for getting to watch the game... and grateful for a big win. Hope all you guys are doing well.

Timmy Sheeran

Ballard sure made it easy to forget about Boss.. he looks like an all pro out there. Stay safe Brother.

No way is there ANY excuse for that bullshit from Maningham but in a screwy sort of way he might have got Eli the extra 20 seconds he needed to out Brady Brady.

Of course that is all based on the fallacy of a predetermined outcome so.......

Hope you are coming home soon Tim.

No way is there ANY excuse for that bullshit from Maningham but in a screwy sort of way he might have got Eli the extra 20 seconds he needed to out Brady Brady.

Of course that is all based on the fallacy of a predetermined outcome so.......

Hope you are coming home soon Tim.

This. That penalty preserved some time for Easy E to win it.

And Ballard has dropped 1 ball the whole season, while Kevin Boss just got benched in Oakland.

This. That penalty preserved some time for Easy E to win it.

And Ballard has dropped 1 ball the whole season, while Kevin Boss just got benched in Oakland.

Yea, I could only remember one drop by Ballard. He's been very solid.

Stay safe Tim.

And I've watched Strahan's reaction literally about a dozen times today.