SportsWrath

JPP questionable with a concussion for Sunday

Allstarjim

I think the remaining guys are really going to rally together, and they have to if we are going to win on Sunday. Didn't see anything yet on Barden. Ralph V also tweeted that according to TC, Amukamara will travel to New England with the team.

Just to clarify JPP does not officially have a concussion, but is going through concussion protocols, per tweet by Ebenezer Samuel. Interesting follow up tweet from Samuel: "Deon Grant, for one, does not think Prince is ready to play."

With Nicks unlikely to play I expect Barden may step up and play on the outside to allow Cruz to continue working in the slot. At least that's what I'd like to see. I would love to see Barden step up and make some big plays in this game. Barden has been full go at practice this week.

Also watch Kiwi play a lot of DE this week, particularly if no JPP. I expect the Giants to be in a nickel package most of the game anyway.

I think Scott's reps will be very limited, unfortunately. I think we'll see a lot of Jacobs (20+ carries, depending on how effective he is and the score of the game), and some DJ NoWhere (as Joe likes to call him :D), and maybe a play or two involving Scott.

I think Scott's reps will be very limited, unfortunately. I think we'll see a lot of Jacobs (20+ carries, depending on how effective he is and the score of the game), and some DJ NoWhere (as Joe likes to call him :D), and maybe a play or two involving Scott.

Let's hope to God you're way off here. I think there's no way Jacobs gets over 10 touches.

You expect Eli to be throwing 50+ times? Ok, I could see that.

<_<

I kind of hope that Eli does if we plan on giving Jacobs as many carries as you think and not getting Scott and even Ware involved in the game.....

And, actually, it would help me, I am starting both Eli and Manningham in fantasy this week.

I'm starting Manningham as well, Storm. Actually a little peeved about the Nicks' injury because I think now it will be Manningham that draws McCourty in coverage.

Good point. It sucks, I have both Nicks and Andre Johnson on the same team, both are out with hamstring injuries. Johnson hasn't seen the field in 5 weeks. Let's hope that's not the case with Nicks.

<_<

I kind of hope that Eli does if we plan on giving Jacobs as many carries as you think and not getting Scott and even Ware involved in the game.....

And, actually, it would help me, I am starting both Eli and Manningham in fantasy this week.

I got Eli, Cruz and Ballard in one of my leagues goin Sun.

WTF... what kinda mickey mouse league is this???... did you score on a Fred Jackson as RB???..

Sure did. And Lesean Mccoy in the 4th.

It's an 8 team league, but I'm a fantasy master :laugh:

Everybody was busy picking up the Chris Johnsons of the world.

I picked 1st so really, Mccoy as the 32 pick makes sense, he had his very fist statistically good season last year (fantasy wise, anyway). Like I said, everybody is always enthralled with getting the best running backs that they forget to notice that the talent level drops off and it starts to not make sense to pick Cedric Benson with the 20th pick and instead wait for someone like Fred Jackson in the 10th or some crazy round like that. Once the good RBs were gone, I went with the best WR left on the board. I guess Mccoy thenkind of fell into my lap....

1st pick of the draft, I'm going to select the best QB in the game over the best running back in the game, that's just the way I play. I'll also pick up the best WR at my spot if there's mid-tier RBs left, even if I don't have a solid RB. I am amazing at picking up running backs outside of the first 3 rounds.

Maybe the guys I play with just suck. I dunno.

Maybe I mixed up Nicks and Mccoy. That makes a little more sense, actually.

o.k.... next season can you help me draft then??.. my problem is.. i draft a lot of prayers and i tend to gamble a lot.. this year with the 4th pick overall. i got Butt raped.. was thinking AAron rodgers.. but all those experts always say RB in the first round... ahhh. end up with Rashard Mendenhall.. and i'm currently dealing with a 2-6 record....

if you can draft for me. i'll send you a pair of awesome chopsticks & bag of rice for your hard work..!!!

i'm being serious!!! LOL

also JPP playing??

o.k.... next season can you help me draft then??.. my problem is.. i draft a lot of prayers and i tend to gamble a lot.. this year with the 4th pick overall. i got Butt raped.. was thinking AAron rodgers.. but all those experts always say RB in the first round... ahhh. end up with Rashard Mendenhall.. and i'm currently dealing with a 2-6 record....

if you can draft for me. i'll send you a pair of awesome chopsticks & bag of rice for your hard work..!!!

i'm being serious!!! LOL

also JPP playing??

Ya, sure, I could try. But Andre Johnson hasn't exactly worked out for me.....

Luckily, I got AJ Green as a free agent :cool: