SportsWrath

Fuck this shit

Treehugger

Why do you say that? Is it because our defense made S. Wallace and M. Moore look like HoF?

Pretty much, yeah.

Don't forget about future HOFers Rex Grossman, Tim Hightower and Jabbar Gaffney, too.

As RunIt said, we needed last minute heroics to also pull out wins against the unstoppable Beanie Wells, the great Matt Moore, and the legendary Kevin Kolb.

Pretty much, yeah.

Don't forget about future HOFers Rex Grossman, Tim Hightower and Jabbar Gaffney, too.

As RunIt said, we needed last minute heroics to also pull out wins against the unstoppable Beanie Wells, the great Matt Moore, and the legendary Kevin Kolb.

At least we can stop the run...

To be fair Seattle and Washington played the greatest games of their lives against us and in both games we were flat as hell. Both games respectively were lost on freak interceptions. If we don't keep using the same bullshit WR Screen and audible against Washington, we win. If Cruz doesn't slip and try to save a doomed play we beat Seattle. I'll withhold a complete judgement on this team for the next few weeks, but as bad as we've played at times we could easily be 7-0, as its been said. Bottom line is until we prove what we really are on the field against top competition we will continue to be doubted.

To be fair Seattle and Washington played the greatest games of their lives against us and in both games we were flat as hell. Both games respectively were lost on freak interceptions. If we don't keep using the same bullshit WR Screen and audible against Washington, we win. If Cruz doesn't slip and try to save a doomed play we beat Seattle. I'll withhold a complete judgement on this team for the next few weeks, but as bad as we've played at times we could easily be 7-0, as its been said. Bottom line is until we prove what we really are on the field against top competition we will continue to be doubted.

The dog would disagree to some extent. Seattle is a bad team, and to say it was lost on a freak interception is to ignore the fact that a very bad team with a back up QB took care of them at home. Never mind the fact that they could have been down by 20 at the half. And just as they could easily be 7-0, they could also be easily 1-6 right now...

I really wish the team could just stay healthy. Injuries aren't an excuse but if they lose to New England how much can we really gauge from this performance now with so many key players out? I think the Patriots are a very vulnerable team this season but it would still impress the shit out of me if the Giants pull it out on Sunday. Either way, they need to win at Foxboro or in San Francisco because the Eagles are going to beat the Bears and Cardinals at home. I don't want to be 5-4 with Philly coming to town.

The dog would disagree to some extent. Seattle is a bad team, and to say it was lost on a freak interception is to ignore the fact that a very bad team with a back up QB took care of them at home. Never mind the fact that they could have been down by 20 at the half. And just as they could easily be 7-0, they could also be easily 1-6 right now...

While this is true, you're ignoring the fact that the interception I'm talking about happened inside Seattle's 5 yard line. We were about to score and take the lead. If Cruz keeps his feet under him on that play its an easy reception and with his run-after-catch ability its a possibility that he scores. Also I said we played extremely flat and also said Seattle and Washington played out of their minds. Nevertheless, we were STILL in position to win this game.

Same with the Washington game. I lost count how many times we ran that WR Screen. Idk if it was Eli or Gilbride but its like the whole gameplan was to see if our receivers could break the first tackle rather than move the ball downfield. We were asking them to jump that route eventually. It just so happened that they came away with an interception near our goal line. If we were to play either of these games again I am 99% sure that we win both. Moot point on now though.

I love how Philly makes it to 3-4 and suddenly they're the best fucking team in the universe.

It maybe took them sometime to find their groove... I'm not too worried about them as I'm worried about the sudden rash of injuries (second wave) that seems to be hitting our team.. and let's face it.. the Giants are facing a brutal schedule now... if we go 0-2.. the Eagles can easily go 2-0.. and suddenly we're tied...

Also, no one likes the Giants it seems.. and it seems they have a hard on for anyone looking to upset the Giants..