SportsWrath

Antrel I Love You Kid BUT .........

hlb37

He's been running his mouth since he got here and his play on the field has not been cashing the checks his mouth has been writing. Did he not get one of those T shirts that said, "Talk is cheap. Play the game."?

was this REALLY necessary?

we are the Giants not the Jets guy. The schedule is tough enough with out calling everybody out.

Braggadocio. Bad.

oddly enough, the dog doesn't think this was too bad relative to Rolle's usual standards. But like most athletes, you do wish they would talk less than they do. if your a player on the giants, wouldn't it be best to quietly go about your business and not say anything that can be taken the wrong way? better to fly under the radar given what is ahead. 5-2 can be 6-6 before you know it...

was this REALLY necessary?

we are the Giants not the Jets guy. The schedule is tough enough with out calling everybody out.

Braggadocio. Bad.

Just shut the fuck up and play the game....and oh he who gets burneth as mucheth as Antrel should keepeth thy gullet shut. :jerkoff:

Just shut the fuck up and play the game....and oh he who gets burneth as mucheth as Antrel should keepeth thy gullet shut. :jerkoff:

I've never been a fan of talk.. any kind of talk.. guarantees and bullshit.. no one can guarantee shit... no one.. just shut the fuck up and play the game.. Rolle hasn't exactly lit up anyone but he sure gotta mouth.

I don't mind the talking as long as it is backed up on the field. Antrel just happens to be the guy who backs it up on the field. I realize a few of you guys are deathly afraid of the Patriots so I understand the fear of giving them another reason to beat us like they did back in the super bowl.

<_<

8.5 point spread? I'm taking that action. That's ridiculous. The Patriots have one of the worst defenses in the NFL, can't run the ball, Welker is nicked up and no one is scared of Deon Branch, and Tom Brady played mortal last week against the Steelers. In fact, he didn't really look sharp at all....especially trying to bring them back.

I think we win this game easier than we won against the Dolphins.

I don't mind the talking as long as it is backed up on the field. Antrel just happens to be the guy who backs it up on the field. I realize a few of you guys are deathly afraid of the Patriots so I understand the fear of giving them the another reason to beat us like they did back in the super bowl.

<_<

I don't think anyone is deathly afraid of the Patriots.. most of us I think just don't like the yapping.. period.

I don't mind the talking as long as it is backed up on the field. Antrel just happens to be the guy who backs it up on the field. I realize a few of you guys are deathly afraid of the Patriots so I understand the fear of giving them the another reason to beat us like they did back in the super bowl.

<_<

Agreed. Be confident and back it up.

8.5 point spread? I'm taking that action. That's ridiculous. The Patriots have one of the worst defenses in the NFL, can't run the ball, Welker is nicked up and no one is scared of Deon Branch, and Tom Brady played mortal last week against the Steelers. In fact, he didn't really look sharp at all....especially trying to bring them back.

I think we win this game easier than we won against the Dolphins.

Gronk and Hernandez, are the two guys everyone is pointing too, that could expose us.

Is he playing safety yet? I don't think all the criticism of Antrel is fair seeing as how he's playing out of position for the good of the team. Another reason why Prince's return could be a huge boon to the defense. I would like to see Antrel back there ball hawking rather than shadowing quick slot guys.

I never understood why people think being confident means you have to be a loud mouth. And why people mistaken humility for lack of confidence... case in point:

9138870-large.jpg

Me either Nas. But what Im not understanding right now is how some are failing to realize this was an INTERVIEW. Hes not walking around being a bigmouth, he was asked a question and he gave a very confident answer. You know, kinda like how Eli did when asked if he was elite? :mellow:

Me either Nas. But what Im not understanding right now is how some are failing to realize this was an INTERVIEW. Hes not walking around being a bigmouth, he was asked a question and he gave a very confident answer. You know, kinda like how Eli did when asked if he was elite? :mellow:

Why is always being interviewed anyway? Doesn't he have like his own radio show or some shit? I like us to remain above the trash talk or giving the opposition ANY ammo... no need to yap.. we lost the fucking Seahawks.

Rolle is the man.

Beast on the field and is a psychopath of a person when it comes to training, working out, studying etc... He flys to THE U every single off day to train hard. Dudes got like 2% body fat.

That's great....but his mouth has been a lot more consistent than his play. Is it asking too much anymore for guys to act like professionals and treat their opponent and the game with respect? This shit starts to sound like the WWF after a while.

That's great....but his mouth has been a lot more consistent than his play. Is it asking too much anymore for guys to act like professionals and treat their opponent and the game with respect? This shit starts to sound like the WWF after a while.

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

I've never been a fan of talk.. any kind of talk.. guarantees and bullshit.. no one can guarantee shit... no one.. just shut the fuck up and play the game.. Rolle hasn't exactly lit up anyone but he sure gotta mouth.

Odd. You do enough of it around here.