SportsWrath

Name Cruz's Touchdown Dance

Storm

Guest StrahansGap

How about "The I shouldn't be dancing like this yet" dance? Don't think he's earned the right to dance like that......yet. It's like the rookie in the precinct parading around like he's the shit after his first few good pinches. Just sayin'.

How about "The I shouldn't be dancing like this yet" dance? Don't think he's earned the right to dance like that......yet. It's like the rookie in the precinct parading around like he's the shit after his first few good pinches. Just sayin'.

So lets elect JPP the next HoF DE but lets not give Cruz some credit for being a top 20 WR (statistically) this year after being a FA pickup?

Guest StrahansGap

So lets elect JPP the next HoF DE but lets not give Cruz some credit for being a top 20 WR (statistically) this year after being a FA pickup?

JPP handles himself like a veteran. And he also seems to understand that he plays for the classiest franchise in the NFL. Cruz acts like one of sexy rexy's players. Don't like it. Sorry .

JPP handles himself like a veteran. And he also seems to understand that he plays for the classiest franchise in the NFL. Cruz acts like one of sexy rexy's players. Don't like it. Sorry .

I dont know I've seen JPP celebrate sacks just like everyone else.

Dont know how you can say he "handles himself like a veteren"

Even Strahan posed after a sack.

Guest StrahansGap

I dont know I've seen JPP celebrate sacks just like everyone else.

Dont know how you can say he "handles himself like a veteren"

Even Strahan posed after a sack.

Cruz goes overboard with it. I keep thinking back to the Seattle game. Maybe, just maybe...he dropped that last catch because he was thinking salsa or meringue on this one?

Guest StrahansGap

I think you're putting too much thought into it, SG. I don't mind the dancing. You score a TD, celebrate any way you like.

I might be. But I don't think he's earned it yet. I'm old school. Show some class first. Wait a year or two and then dance all you want. That's all I'm asking for.

I dunno, man, he's doing everything right so far. I think after some of the TDs he's made so far, he's earned it.

I found myself doing this dance in my living room when we were approaching the endzone...and the next play was Cruz's TD! It's powerful stuff.

It really is. It's so simple, yet so effective.