SportsWrath

Philip Rivers

RandolphScott

This was the worst day ever.

He sucks. It's not just about the fumbled snap either. He isn't making the throws, isn't getting his receivers to make plays. This is week in and week out. I think part of it might be Norv Turner, too, the most unimaginative, predictable head coach in the NFL. That offense is turrible. Rivers has been great in years past but this year you wonder if Gates and Tomlinson was really making him look good those years. He's never won anything and you have to wonder why, especially when Tomlinson was there at the top of his game. To me, Rivers has been a good stat compiler, but Eli has it upstairs like Rivers will never have it.

Plus he's absolutely destroying my team in my money league. I wished I would've jumped at Cam. I lost to a player that previously was 0-7 this week, and I am now 4-4, needing to rally in the next 6 weeks to get in the playoffs.

Norv Turner sucks. He hasn't won anywhere. The fact that they fired Marty after a 14-2 season and their answer was Norv Turner is an insult to Charger fans. If you're going to make a move like that the guy you bring in better be fucking good.

This was the worst day ever.

He sucks. It's not just about the fumbled snap either. He isn't making the throws, isn't getting his receivers to make plays. This is week in and week out. I think part of it might be Norv Turner, too, the most unimaginative, predictable head coach in the NFL. That offense is turrible. Rivers has been great in years past but this year you wonder if Gates and Tomlinson was really making him look good those years. He's never won anything and you have to wonder why, especially when Tomlinson was there at the top of his game. To me, Rivers has been a good stat compiler, but Eli has it upstairs like Rivers will never have it.

Plus he's absolutely destroying my team in my money league. I wished I would've jumped at Cam. I lost to a player that previously was 0-7 this week, and I am now 4-4, needing to rally in the next 6 weeks to get in the playoffs.

That...and watch him...the dude is a complete fucking dick.

C. Wagon