SportsWrath

Weatherford !

UK-Giantsfan

Can you even imagine what might have happened if Matt Dodge had kicked that last punt to Bush ? ........they would have been starting from bloody midfield with loads of time left on the clock ....or worse !

Several times yesterday Weatherford gave us incredible field position ( in critical situations )

This guy was possibly the best offseason upgrade that the FO made

Keep it up Stevie

Can you even imagine what might have happened if Matt Dodge had kicked that last punt to Bush ? ........they would have been starting from bloody midfield with loads of time left on the clock ....or worse !

Several times yesterday Weatherford gave us incredible field position ( in critical situations )

Keep it up Stevie

Good call.

Keep it up Stevie

I don't know if it was the best upgrade....but certainly an upgrade. I believe Ballard is the best upgrade in the offseason if he continues to play well.

Ballard had a nice game yesterday that could've been a great game had he hauled in that long seam pass from Eli that hit him in the hands. I told my wife I couldn't be too upset because that's the first bad drop I've seen him make all year. He's been terrific. We'll need him against the Patriots.