SportsWrath

Cowboys vs. Eagles

Guest StrahansGap

I can't believe the amount of non-called holds there were by the Miami offensive line.

Go back and check out how many plays were sprung with a fistful of jersey, or how many times Moore got an extra second because a Giant defender was towing an offensive lineman.

I can't believe the amount of non-called holds there were by the Miami offensive line.

Go back and check out how many plays were sprung with a fistful of jersey, or how many times Moore got an extra second because a Giant defender was towing an offensive lineman.

That one on that first Moore run was a classic...like the Miami lineman was trying to restart a Giants heart with the massage his fist was giving to a front jersey.... :laugh: ... I was waiting for someone to yell "CLEAR"...and "STAT".

Dude, I was screaming at the TV, they were holding all the time!!!