SportsWrath

This team wouldn't be close to 4-2 without Eli

JMFP

These threads that say "If our QB sucked, we wouldn't be as good." should win the "Duh" prize

I was going to say the exact same thing, but I didn't want to get called out for being a smart ass....

But ya, imagine what our record would be WITHOUT a starting quaterback? LOL.

I glady accept this award, and would like to thank the Peanut Gallery for making this possible.

I'd still take Brandon Marshall, you can never have too many solid WRs, he did drop a TD against the Jets, but he still got like 6 receptions and 100+ yards on Revis and SHOULD have scored on him, too. We're good where we are at, though, obviously.

If Cruz keeps playing the way he is, he's going to command some solid money himself, so best not to go after a high price guy like Marshall anyway when we have Cruz. And Manningham is solid himself, though I would still like to see SOMEONE step up as that chain mover. We were spoiled having Steve Smith and the Eagles could be scary good if he could do that for them. I dunno if it's Vick not being comfortable with Smith, the offensive game plans and play calling in general, if they just have TOO many players the get the ball to, or if Smith isn't back to form yet, I dunno, probably a mixture of all of that. But it sure was nice having him play like he did for us the last couple years and IMO, we sorely miss it. Though Ballard has stepped up big in place of Boss at least.

H - Washington is in real trouble right now. I wish we could play them again this weekend.

I think one of the reasons we're playing better now, particularly on offense is that the receivers have a better understanding of what to do now, particularly Cruz and Ballard. They are on the same page with Eli and developing a strong rapport.

On NFL Total Access they had Kurt Warner run down the top 5 QB's (his opinion) in the NFL thus far this season. Numbers 1 and 2 you can probably guess... Rodgers and Brady, respectively. But who does he have #3? YOUR Eli Manning! Of course, he had Alex Smith and Michael Vick rounding out the top 5, so take what you will out of that. Although Smith has played pretty darn well.

PASSER RATING

1. Aaron Rodgers, GB ..........122.5

2. Tom Brady, NE...................104.8

3. Eli Manning, NYG..............101.1

4. Matthew Stafford, DET........98.2

5. Drew Brees, NO..................97.0

Take away that garbage pic at the end of the Seahawk game... he might be right up against Brady....