SportsWrath

This team wouldn't be close to 4-2 without Eli

JMFP

He finally had a good game but still wound up dropping a perfect pass TD............got to clutch those Mario

Hey I'll tell you what.......you start a Mario Fan Club..........I'll join it :rolleyes:

Give the guy credit, that was a nice defensive play, and a sure touchdown otherwise. He caught the ball, even took a step or two, and the dude stripped it on the way down. Great defense. He still should have fended off the grasping at the ball, but he's not a big, physical guy like that. Nicks would have.

Give the guy credit, that was a nice defensive play, and a sure touchdown otherwise. He caught the ball, even took a step or two, and the dude stripped it on the way down. Great defense. He still should have fended off the grasping at the ball, but he's not a big, physical guy like that. Nicks would have.

I say just ignore him Storm.

He obviously thought you were serious...which in a sense is kinda sad.

But you didnt need to offend Tiki like that.

I say just ignore him Storm.

He obviously thought you were serious...which in a sense is kinda sad.

But you didnt need to offend Tiki like that.

You bastard, Ryan Perriloux should be up on the active roster, Carr is shell-shocked from Houston and always will be!

You bastard, Ryan Perriloux should be up on the active roster, Carr is shell-shocked from Houston and always will be!

Dude WTF are you talking Perriloux is a UFA rookie. There is no way in hell he is ready to backup Eli. Carr is a capable backup.

(playing the doesn't get the joke guy)

I'd give a crap if you guys knew anything about football

Perriloux has real potential to be a starter..............Carr does not.......hes a shell shocked wreck.........worse than Palmer for sure

I do not like the fact the Giants do not bring in anyone who could truly replace Eli if he were to leave us or suffer a Peyton type injury

I cannot see Eli moving to another team but anything is possible

I think someone is a little upset.

Storm why did you have to say such things about Cruz?

Pdoub why were you so mean to Eli?

Your upsetting Jack guys, leave him alone. You guys obviously dont know a single thing about football when compared to Jack so leave him alone.

Guys Jack is obviously hurt, I say we apologize for our obvious lack of football knowledge when compared to Jack.

He obviously learned everything from GM Rolle.

He's starting to make bad attempts at humor that no one else finds funny or understands so lets just leave him be.

I think someone is a little upset.

Storm why did you have to say such things about Cruz?

Pdoub why were you so mean to Eli?

Your upsetting Jack guys, leave him alone. You guys obviously dont know a single thing about football when compared to Jack so leave him alone.

he's gonna explode! LOL

I don't know where this thread has gone from what Joe intended... I will say this though..

Eli is playing at a whole new level. No I'm not saying he's been reading sportswrath or my own criticism of his mechanics... but I will say this... Eli is putting that umf behind his throws and it shows.. he's throwing lasers and in the process giving he defenders a lot less time to adjust to his throws...

Secondly and I could have created another thread for this.. I don't want the Giants to play any dreadful teams... afterall our 2 losses thus far this season has been against what pretty much all of us thought would be easy Ws. 6 of our last 10 games are against top tear teams.. including the Eagles... they maybe taking a little bit longer to jell than everyone thought but they're still a threat and I won't be happy till the Giants beat the crap out of them and render them out of the playoff contention.

Great fucking game yesterday.. BOTH teams played hard and I'm glad we came out on top.

PASSER RATING

1. Aaron Rodgers, GB ..........122.5

2. Tom Brady, NE...................104.8

3. Eli Manning, NYG..............101.1

4. Matthew Stafford, DET........98.2

5. Drew Brees, NO..................97.0

Eli is having a good season...no doubt. But I think on some level we're all waiting for that week where his QB rating is sub-50. Believe me, I think he's capable of maintaining this pace and I think he's done very well so far, but I ultimately feel that he's inconsistent until he shows otherwise.

He was taking steps forward and then last year sets his personal record in interceptions. He still leads the league in INTs over the past season and a half or so ESPN mentioned the other day. So again, I am glad he's our QB, I have confidence in him, but I'm not about to put him in the conversation with Brady, Brees, or Rodgers until he's played at his current level over a few seasons.

Eli is having a good season...no doubt. But I think on some level we're all waiting for that week where his QB rating is sub-50. Believe me, I think he's capable of maintaining this pace and I think he's done very well so far, but I ultimately feel that he's inconsistent until he shows otherwise.

He was taking steps forward and then last year sets his personal record in interceptions. He still leads the league in INTs over the past season and a half or so ESPN mentioned the other day. So again, I am glad he's our QB, I have confidence in him, but I'm not about to put him in the conversation with Brady, Brees, or Rodgers until he's played at his current level over a few seasons.

tough crowd :)

I'd give a crap if you guys knew anything about football

Perriloux has real potential to be a starter..............Carr does not.......hes a shell shocked wreck.........worse than Palmer for sure

I do not like the fact the Giants do not bring in anyone who could truly replace Eli if he were to leave us or suffer a Peyton type injury

I cannot see Eli moving to another team but anything is possible

The reason why Carr is a better option than Perriloux is because he is a veteran and knows the system already. Even if Perriloux is a better QB it wouldn't matter because he would be lost if he had to enter a game. There is a good reason that many teams have veterans as backup QBs. Also Carr has been around so he can give suggestions.

The difference is he has 4 great receivers now who will fight for the ball if he makes an errant throw.

He is finally saying the hell with it and zipping the ball

and this might sound strange but we play to our competition.......so playing tough teams actually plays into our hands

What will be more fun than putting a whippiong on NE and GB? :05-mafia:

The reason why Carr is a better option than Perriloux is because he is a veteran and knows the system already. Even if Perriloux is a better QB it wouldn't matter because he would be lost if he had to enter a game. There is a good reason that many teams have veterans as backup QBs. Also Carr has been around so he can give suggestions.

that would equate if we had a running game but we rely now on passing and carr has the arm of a woman

that would equate if we had a running game but we rely now on passing and carr has the arm of a woman

Yes Jack, the backup quarterback situation and this idea that veterans make the ideal backup "equate" somehow to our lack of a running game. I don't quite know how just yet, but I know they is equated, dammit! Forget that Carr knows the playbook, knows where each player will be on the field, and understands professional defenses, it's our LACK OF A RUNNING GAME that makes Perriloux the better option!

:laugh: