SportsWrath

Jimmy Kennedy

Lughead

Those aren't specific products. Supplements are not guided by the FDA there for they don't have to list them on the bottle

Wouldn't an intelligent man, concerned about his career, fact check before he put anything in his body?

I'm pretty sure they have to list them on the bottle, it's just that the FDA doesn't have to approve the formula, purity, efficacy, or claims made by the manufacture. So while the product might be called "BIGASSMASS" or something like that, a simple check of the ingredients and some knowledge of what they are looking for can tell you this product contains a PED.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal not to list the ingredients.....so if they're doing it, they are just as guilty as athletes. For allergy reasons alone I believe they have to list ALL the ingredients.

Wouldn't an intelligent man, concerned about his career, fact check before he put anything in his body?

I'm pretty sure they have to list them on the bottle, it's just that the FDA doesn't have to approve the formula, purity, efficacy, or claims made by the manufacture. So while the product might be called "BIGASSMASS" or something like that, a simple check of the ingredients and some knowledge of what they are looking for can tell you this product contains a PED.

I'm pretty sure it's illegal not to list the ingredients.....so if they're doing it, they are just as guilty as athletes. For allergy reasons alone I believe they have to list ALL the ingredients.

No sir Its is not illegal since once again there not covered by the FDA. Maybe but if someone grabs the wrong thing, new products etc ..