SportsWrath

Jimmy Kennedy

Lughead

violation of league PED policy.

STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON:

Jimmy Kennedy of the New York Giants has been suspended without pay for the team’s next four games for violating the NFL policy on performance enhancing substances.

Kennedy’s suspension begins immediately. He will be eligible to return to the Giants’ active roster on Monday, November 14 following the team’s November 13 game against the San Francisco 49ers.

Awesome, jackass. Way to go. The team takes a chance on you, and now is counting on you, and you fuck it all up. Honestly, this team can't go 4 games with only Joseph, Canty, and Bernard. A player will need to be brought in thanks to this dipshit.

Awesome, jackass. Way to go. The team takes a chance on you, and now is counting on you, and you fuck it all up. Honestly, this team can't go 4 games with only Joseph, Canty, and Bernard. A player will need to be brought in thanks to this dipshit.

All for nothing but I bet alot of top end players are on performance enhancing drugs, it's just does the NFL really want to suspend their top star players?

Before you guys judge on the guys who test for PEDs Understand this. You walk in to a Gnc got to the "Stregth" Section almost half that stuff will give you a positive for PEDs. The FDA does not regulate the business. They can pretty much put in what ever what they want. There not taking of the Shelf in till there deemed unhealthy.

They know the deal KaySlay. Believe me, they are advised of all the commercial stuff that can screw them over. And I guarantee the Giants medical staff have given them a list of "what not to take". It's their responsibility to know what is going in their bodies. If they don't know, it's because they are stupid or careless. But I'll tell you this, the resources are there for them to know.

They know the deal KaySlay. Believe me, they are advised of all the commercial stuff that can screw them over. And I guarantee the Giants medical staff have given them a list of "what not to take". It's their responsibility to know what is going in their bodies. If they don't know, it's because they are stupid or careless. But I'll tell you this, the resources are there for them to know.

He has a point though. When all those players got caught with StarCaps they had checked on it and then got suspended. That's why they were fighting so hard because it was supposed to be okay.

Before you guys judge on the guys who test for PEDs Understand this. You walk in to a Gnc got to the "Stregth" Section almost half that stuff will give you a positive for PEDs. The FDA does not regulate the business. They can pretty much put in what ever what they want. There not taking of the Shelf in till there deemed unhealthy.

Yeah but he has professional medical staff to advice him. He shouldn't be buying anything off the shelf.

Couldn't have come at a worse time. Some of you guys have pointed out that the organization tells these guys what they can and cannot take and have forgotten that Jimmy Kennedy was a late preseason pickup. He might have been taking something that he was unaware might cause him to fail the test prior to being signed.

When you add the lockout factor into the equation, he could possibly didn't have the information from NFL professional medical staff.

Couldn't have come at a worse time. Some of you guys have pointed out that the organization tells these guys what they can and cannot take and have forgotten that Jimmy Kennedy was a late preseason pickup. He might have been taking something that he was unaware might cause him to fail the test prior to being signed.

When you add the lockout factor into the equation, he could possibly didn't have the information from NFL professional medical staff.

He couldn't get the same info from the NFLPA?

While I couldn't find the NFL's list, simple google searches led me to what the Olympic committee views as PED.

I also found this, who knows how accurate it is, some dude made it, but still, it can't be that inaccurate.

PEDs

According to Couglin, The Giants new about the situation when they signed him. He was already in the process of appealing to the league. No specific info on the substance though

Must not have been that bad a substance then. Probably drank the wrong cough medicine.

While I couldn't find the NFL's list, simple google searches led me to what the Olympic committee views as PED.

I also found this, who knows how accurate it is, some dude made it, but still, it can't be that inaccurate.

PEDs

Those aren't specific products. Supplements are not guided by the FDA there for they don't have to list them on the bottle