SportsWrath

Something I don't understand about Ballard

Zelmo

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but Cruz's mistakes not only allowed Seattle to grab a field goal and pull within 3, but another of his mistakes completely made it impossible for us to win.

Man, with receivers like that, who needs CBs?

I don't think either of those were really Cruz's fault. The fumble was a very good defensive play where they held him up in a awkward position and prevented his knee from going down and ending the play, the other was a slip that Eli should have adjusted for IMO. He also totally save Eli from an INT on his TD catch.

you presumptious offisious mean spirited little man

You think Cruz slipping and reaching for a ball thrown into 3 man coverage...........way out of his reach from a QB 5 yds away was strictly Victors problem????????????

Gilbride and the man who threw the pass bear the brunt of the blame

the play never should have been called............the pass never thrown............Cruz almost caught it despite all the tomfoolery :confused:

Not completely his fault, but stay on your feet. But his complete inability to hold on to the ball on our side of the field was completely his fault.

The man is nearly leading the NFL in recieving......... carries a 21 yds per reception number and is a part time player............back off

You're an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about.

I'm not going to "back off" a player that made stupid plays that allowed us to give the game away.

Just like I'm not "backing off" Eli for turning the ball over 4 times. I don't care how many could be considered flukes or "not his fault", 2 completely idiotic ones WERE his fault. And him Cruz, and Gilbride share blame on the last pick, too.

Why are you giving Manningham shit when he's been not only had a concussion, but hasn't turned the ball over yet? Mannigham hasn't done anything to lose games this season. Cruz almost lost us the game twice in a row.

I think you had a concussion my friend............you're brain damaged

:facepalm:

Manningham, if he had a consussion, or has a concussion he should not be on the field

To blame yesterdays loss on Cruz is idiotic

The QB threw the ball 4 ft beyond his reach.........and never shoud have thrown it at all

I think you had a concussion my friend............you're brain damaged

:facepalm:

Manningham, if he had a consussion, or has a concussion he should not be on the field

To blame yesterdays loss on Cruz is idiotic

The QB threw the ball 4 ft beyond his reach.........and never shoud have thrown it at all

He missed a game with it, you dolt. The ball was 4 feet beyond his reach because he tripped over his own feet.

Seriously dude, stop coming into BALLARD threads and posting this garbage about Victor Cruz. Make your own Cruz thread if you want to discuss nothing but Victor Cruz. Seriously. It's complete bullshit that every thread turns into a thread about Victor Cruz and how he has outplayed Manningham simply because you refuse to EVER STAY ON TOPIC. It's seriously the only aspect of Giants football you are concerned about.

Maybe you can create a CruzWrath.

That's the unfortunate thing.

Sportswrath is slowly becoming JacksPlayground.net

Exactly. I was one of those that didn't mind that he created like 5 threads a minute....at least then he wasn't coming into every single other thread (as much) and doing the exact same thing like he is now.

Ya, he's completely oblivious to the point that he turns everyone's threads into his own discussion.

It's funny he thinks we have some anti-cruz agenda, it's the same bullshit everyone had to go threw with Blackburn and many others back in the GMB days.

Seriously I wonder if he even bothers to read others posts or if he doesnt see the words "VICTOR CRUZZ HOF WR!!!" in the same sentence he automatically makes a thread about the guy and how much people hate him and how he is the "only" one believing in the guy.

It's funny he thinks we have some anti-cruz agenda, it's the same bullshit everyone had to go threw with Blackburn and many others back in the GMB days.

Seriously I wonder if he even bothers to read others posts or if he doesnt see the words "VICTOR CRUZZ HOF WR!!!" in the same sentence he automatically makes a thread about the guy and how much people hate him and how he is the "only" one believing in the guy.

You could literally make a thread about Steve Weatherford and Jack would find a way to bring it back to Cruz.

"All we needed was a fake punt pass to Cruz and we win that gameeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"