SportsWrath

Baas out for sunday

osi724dasack

Tuck has a neck

Jacobs has a MCL sprain (insert Scott)

Baas has a stinger

All 3 likely to sit out

We're gonna weather this. Bradshaw can carry the load, Boothe fills in admirably, and we have DE's. (If we start losing other linemen, then we're in real trouble.)

The rest of the league will need to worry if a team going through this much adversity gets one or two guys back and gets on a roll.

-Z

We're at home, we're playing the Seahawks, but why do I get the feeling this game is going to be tougher for us than it should? Oh yeah... Marshawn Lynch is going to be running at Osi's side all day long. Our defense is nowhere near as good without Tuck in there. I think we win this game, but we're going to get Seattle's best shot, I can guarantee you that. They are much healthier this go 'round than last time. They have their big boys on the defensive front healthy this time, unlike last time... Brandon Mebane and Red Bryant, to be more specific.

I really would like to see some of Da'Rel Scott in this game getting some action in the absence of Brandon Jacobs. But it's probably going to be Ware that gets those carries. If we make it a laugher, then hopefully Scott can get some reps with the offense.

I think Boothe will be fine at center.

We're at home, we're playing the Seahawks, but why do I get the feeling this game is going to be tougher for us than it should? Oh yeah... Marshawn Lynch is going to be running at Osi's side all day long. Our defense is nowhere near as good without Tuck in there. I think we win this game, but we're going to get Seattle's best shot, I can guarantee you that. They are much healthier this go 'round than last time. They have their big boys on the defensive front healthy this time, unlike last time... Brandon Mebane and Red Bryant, to be more specific.

I really would like to see some of Da'Rel Scott in this game getting some action in the absence of Brandon Jacobs. But it's probably going to be Ware that gets those carries. If we make it a laugher, then hopefully Scott can get some reps with the offense.

+1

+2

Tempest, I think there will be a good passing day for Eli, but I think Bradshaw is in for a monster day.

In a fantasy league of mine, I have Arian Foster and Ahmad Bradshaw going... I think both are going to get tremendous numbers this weekend.

We just might get to see Da'Rel in limited action and a lot more of DJ Ware. I think Gilbride is going to air the ball out more than usual this sunday.

Gilbride finally started airing it out at the end of the Cardinals game. As the offensive line continues to improve in pass protection teams are gonna have a hard time loading the box against the run, becuase we can do damage through the air.

-Z

I hope we see Scott but on Tom Coughlins team if your a RB who isn't polished ad a pass protector you simply will see next to zero PT. Hopefully Scott can block a little in the pocket. He can be a deadly weapon for us. He's got nice hands on top of size and blazing speed.

+3

I picked up Victor Cruz this week, I want Eli to continue to make up for Peyton not playing this season. Its been looking like he's playing for them both so far this season.

Tempest, I think there will be a good passing day for Eli, but I think Bradshaw is in for a monster day.

In a fantasy league of mine, I have Arian Foster and Ahmad Bradshaw going... I think both are going to get tremendous numbers this weekend.

I hope we see Scott but on Tom Coughlins team if your a RB who isn't polished ad a pass protector you simply will see next to zero PT. Hopefully Scott can block a little in the pocket. He can be a deadly weapon for us. He's got nice hands on top of size and blazing speed.

I have been thinking the same thing. That Scott is not making his reads in practice and that is why he has been sitting.

He is way more explosive then Ware.