SportsWrath

More Proof that Ike Hilliard sucked big balls

NeMesiS

Congrats to Hakeem Nicks for tying Ike Hilliard for 7th all time in career 100 yard games, with 8... That's right folks...Ike had only 8 career 100 yard games in 9 season with Giants.

Now that's impressive...

Ike Hilliard... One of the worse draft pick in NY Giants history.

Congrats to Hakeem Nicks for tying Ike Hilliard for 7th all time in career 100 yard games, with 8... That's right folks...Ike had only 8 career 100 yard games in 9 season with Giants.

Now that's impressive...

Sorry Nem, but you make no sense and are acting weird.

You can't compare Ike with a future HOF WR and Ike was not bad. Alotta hate coming from you. Ike was actually good up until the Dawkins cheap shot. He was like Steve Smith of 09

You can't compare Ike with a future HOF WR and Ike was not bad. Alotta hate coming from you. Ike was actually good up until the Dawkins cheap shot. He was like Steve Smith of 09

Hakeem Nicks is a future hall of famer?

Hakeem Nicks is a future hall of famer?

Yes

I mean as long as he keeps his game at a high level. He's 23 years old and an absolute stud and has been for 2 years now. He will go down as one of the all time greats and i expect a few rings for him also (atleast 1)

While I'm at it

Tuck

Eli

JPP

Snee

Are possible contenders (JPP is a stretch but it it can happen)

Now that's impressive...

Man why hate on Ike? He was solid and suffered a horrific neck injury. So he's not a superstar. But I appreciate his time with us.

Congrats Nicks. There are a few real star young WRs out there... this guy from Detroit, Dez Bryan and Nicks.

Yes

I mean as long as he keeps his game at a high level. He's 23 years old and an absolute stud and has been for 2 years now. He will go down as one of the all time greats and i expect a few rings for him also (atleast 1)

While I'm at it

Tuck

Eli

JPP

Snee

Are possible contenders (JPP is a stretch but it it can happen)

This Giants team does not have 5 future HoFers. That is ridiculous. The 1980's Giants have 2, LT and Carson and it took Carson forever, despite 9 straight pro bowls to get in. This team doesn't even have a Carson, nonetheless 5. And with the number of great WRs in the past decade through today, it will become increasingly more difficult to get in as a WR because of such a deep talent pool. There was an article about that recently, I think it was Peter King.

Man why hate on Ike? He was solid and suffered a horrific neck injury. So he's not a superstar. But I appreciate his time with us.

Congrats Nicks. There are a few real star young WRs out there... this guy from Detroit, Dez Bryan and Nicks.

I agree, Ike was a solid receiver and 100 yd games weren't his forte. He was a possession/3rd down guy, who was very dependable over the middle. Before the Giants had Boss to go over the middle and get clobbered, it was Ike, poor guy took a ton of hits. Plus he had Amani Toomer and Tiki to split receptions with, and he had Kanell and Kent Graham throwing to him for a couple of years.

Additionally Nem, he only played for the Giants for 8 years, which was more like 7 because of the neck injury.

I agree, Ike was a solid receiver and 100 yd games weren't his forte. He was a possession/3rd down guy, who was very dependable over the middle. Before the Giants had Boss to go over the middle and get clobbered, it was Ike, poor guy took a ton of hits. Plus he had Amani Toomer and Tiki to split receptions with, and he had Kanell and Kent Graham throwing to him for a couple of years.

Additionally Nem, he only played for the Giants for 8 years, which was more like 7 because of the neck injury.

Jesus Christ how do you remember all of this? :D

Jesus Christ how do you remember all of this? :D

Ha, well for the 8 vs 9 years. I looked up his stats to find a correlation between 100 yd games and who was QB and saw it was only 8 seasons.

6 of his 8 100 yd games were with Collins. 2 with Kent Graham. And zero with Kanell, Warner, and Eli. Warner and Eli split his last season with the Giants.

Ha, well for the 8 vs 9 years. I looked up his stats to find a correlation between 100 yd games and who was QB and saw it was only 8 seasons.

6 of his 8 100 yd games were with Collins. 2 with Kent Graham. And zero with Kanell, Warner, and Eli. Warner and Eli split his last season with the Giants.

He had over 100 yards in the playoff game against the Vikings, right?

You're a nerd lol :P

He had over 100 yards in the playoff game against the Vikings, right?

Yep, I didn't include playoffs, but that would make it 9, 7 with Collins. He had something like 10 rec 150 yds and 2 TDs. A monster game.

You're a nerd lol :P

Dude, you don't know the half it. I started looking at games played with each QB per 100 yd game. It got bad. I had to stop and just submit the post.

You can check out his game logs here:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HillIk00/gamelog//

That's a great site.

I don't care what you say Nem, or if you picket outside of Giants stadium......Ill always consider Ike Hilliard one of my favorite Giants. He was part of that yr we blanked Minnesota in 2000 and a real nice guy. Personally signed abunch of stuff for my son. I like Ike. :blush:

+1.

Why the Ike hate?

Seriously, did he ever blow a game or something?

This is strange.

Was Ike an all pro that you wanted from a top ten pick? No.

Was he a solid, good, NFL starting receiver? Yes.

He wasn't Nicks, but he was NOT THOMAS LEWIS.

When you have a top ten pick, you want an all pro but you're content with a solid, long lasting, NFL player, which Ike was.

Geez...you act like he was Thomas Lewis or Shaun Williams.

Now that's impressive...

Seriously dude, this is kind of desperate.