SportsWrath

Jets-Ravens

fringe

Im finding myself rooting for the Jets because of my dislike for the Ravens. Sanchez evidently has no touch when he tries to drop one in. He's thrown two that I've seen 15 yards past the receiver on semi long throws.

As a Giants fan from NY it's tough to root for the Jets.. maybe when the play the redskins and philly but even then it won't be rooting..

As a Giants fan from NY it's tough to root for the Jets.. maybe when the play the redskins and philly but even then it won't be rooting..

Yeah I live in Skins and Ravens territory, and Baltimore fans are horrible. Plus my dumb drunk ass bout caught a beat down at a Giants at Ravens preseason game, lol. Not to mention the super bowl fiasco. I just dislike that team, I'm sure it's just like the Jets for New Yorkers.

I actually was rooting for them during the year 2000 and that insane Monday night come back vs maimi. But these couple of years. I find myself hating their fan base and their jualousy against us Giants fans. If they ain't playin against the more hated team in our division I'll probably won't give a crap as well. Sorry Sanchez is a clown and I don't like their loud mouth coach.

Sanchez is a joke. If I heard one more excuse about their new center (who snapped it completely clean to Sanchez on his fumble), I was going to drive there and choke those dudes. Sanchez is simply skittish, inaccurate, lacks touch, and lacks the ability to lead a football team. The only time the Jets win is when Sanchez plays mistake free football. That's what Jets fans consider a good game for him---When he he plays just well enough that he doesn't LOSE the game for them.

Sanchez is a joke. If I heard one more excuse about their new center (who snapped it completely clean to Sanchez on his fumble), I was going to drive there and choke those dudes. Sanchez is simply skittish, inaccurate, lacks touch, and lacks the ability to lead a football team. The only time the Jets win is when Sanchez plays mistake free football. That's what Jets fans consider a good game for him---When he he plays just well enough that he doesn't LOSE the game for them.

True, he does not seem high caliber.

I actually was rooting for them during the year 2000 and that insane Monday night come back vs maimi. But these couple of years. I find myself hating their fan base and their jualousy against us Giants fans. If they ain't playin against the more hated team in our division I'll probably won't give a crap as well. Sorry Sanchez is a clown and I don't like their loud mouth coach.

I used to root for them knowing 2 things:

- They're from NY.

- They WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER be NY's team as the Giants will always be that.

I stopped rooting for them after living in Long Island and seeing the venom.. fucking venom coming from their fans... it's like they have penis envy of us Giants fans. That list included my previous boss whom I resigned from via an email message.. another fat fuck who looks like a worse version of Rex.

According to ESPN:

QB and their passer rating :flex:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics

1. Aaron Rodgers, GB 124.6

2. Tom Brady, NE 111.3

3. Eli Manning, NYG 105.6

4. Matt Hasselbeck, TEN 104.7

5. Drew Brees, NO 102.9

LOL we call these QB ratings BS when Eli isn't on top yet we show it off when it's good.

I really don't buy into it as long as Eli can make magic in the 4th to bring us back.

LOL we call these QB ratings BS when Eli isn't on top yet we show it off when it's good.

I really don't buy into it as long as Eli can make magic in the 4th to bring us back.

I don't know who calls them BS.. they measure a few thinks.. it may not be perfect but they have merit. As far as Eli I think we've been reasonable in our assessment of him.. most of us think he's above average.. can be brilliant.. but can shit the bed. The heartache we went thru after Week 1s loss is enough for me... I'm going to enjoy this.

Sanchez suffers from no running game at all.....ours is only limited by Gilbrides stubborn refusal to stretch the field early

Does anyone have Tikis number to send to the Foot Fetisher????

The Jets are beginning to become a joke and I was really looking forward to them giving us a battle on Christmas Eve

jets have a running game it's just been bad since mangold's been out.

*GASP* You think Jack actually WATCHES the games? Such things are below getting all your info from the NYPost..... :smartass:

I watch them.....the Jets running game has been absent all year

They just cannot run the ball..........Period

Mangold or no Mangold

Nor can they pass it with a rookie QB.......he'll always be a rookie.......they always treat him like a rookie........ and an aged WR corp

their offense can be described in one word- IT SUCKS

If they cannot win with D and Special teams they are DOOMED........lately their D SUCKS too