SportsWrath

Plax is puzzled why no one is giving Tiki a try

JackStroud

His No-Run Jets could sure use his ability.......they could not rush their way out of a paper bag

as is true of many many teams

Its weird..........Its like Jim Brown coming out of retirement 3 yrs after he hung them up and no takers

ITS WEIRD

Except Jim Brown is the best RB to ever play the game of football.

Tiki is 34 and not even inside the top 30 RBs to ever play the game.

Except Jim Brown is the best RB to ever play the game of football.

Tiki is 34 and not even inside the top 30 RBs to ever play the game.

hmmmmmm did you know Tiki carries the 3rd highest yards per carry average in NFL history????

and over 10 yrs yet

no significant injuries ever, and left at the top of his game.....rightfully called Coughlin an old fuddy duddy- which he indeed is

Dont try any anti Tiki arguments on me

Waste of time......he is/was the Greatest RB in Giants History and will be remembered long after Eli and Coughlin are pushed under the rug of history......the two of them have about as much chance of getting into the Hall of Fame

as I do of hitting the Mega Millions lottery

I frankly cannot fathom why all of you fishwives hate him so much......do you know the guy personally??

Is it the fact he can attract a hot youg Blonde?? What is it?? Clue me in

You dont have that same hatred of Gap Tooth but Strahan almost singlehandedly destroyed the Giants chain of command when asked to arrive at meetings he was payed millions to attend 10 minutes early........then left his wife to live with another man...........give me a Fnnnnnn break

Putting Tiki in your locker room is like going out and trying to catch the clap.

C. Wagon.

I cannot recall one game ever being won or lost in a locker room

If the NFL can tolerate Bill Romanowski, and Conrad Dobler......they can deal with Tiki

Some people scream and holler to help their team win............others run for 235 yds on the day after their owner dies and singel-handedly beat the Skins 36-0

Putting Tiki in your locker room is like going out and trying to catch the clap.

C. Wagon.

True. Barry Bonds still had a few home runs left in his bat for a willing AL team.

I am surprised that the whole league is hip to tiki's jive though.

hmmmmmm did you know Tiki carries the 3rd highest yards per carry average in NFL history????

and over 10 yrs yet

no significant injuries ever, and left at the top of his game.....rightfully called Coughlin an old fuddy duddy- which he indeed is

Dont try any anti Tiki arguments on me

Waste of time......he is/was the Greatest RB in Giants History and will be remembered long after Eli and Coughlin are pushed under the rug of history......the two of them have about as much chance of getting into the Hall of Fame

as I do of hitting the Mega Millions lottery

I frankly cannot fathom why all of you fishwives hate him so much......do you know the guy personally??

Is it the fact he can attract a hot youg Blonde?? What is it?? Clue me in

You dont have that same hatred of Gap Tooth but Strahan almost singlehandedly destroyed the Giants chain of command when asked to arrive at meetings he was payed millions to attend 10 minutes early........then left his wife to live with another man...........give me a Fnnnnnn break

So basically you are going to switch topics entirely on me without even addressing the original point?

Fuck you are dumb but then again I've come to not expect anything more from you.

DId I once ever say Tiki wasn't a Giants all time great? Or did you even bother to read my post?

Did I once say that I hated Tiki? Nope but yet you got into a hissy fit for some reason about it.

Come on Jack even you got to admit this grade two child yard school tactic of change the topic and run is getting old.

You said "Its weird..........Its like Jim Brown coming out of retirement 3 yrs after he hung them up and no takers"

You are comparing Tiki to Jim Brown, yet you get all over the place over something I say and decide to take the topic way of course onto something I never once even said.

Do you ever wonder why the only people who takes you serious is Hotdog, Badegg and Nas?

But let me guess you wont even reply or you will come back with something that has zero relevance to the topic.

So basically you are going to switch topics entirely on me without even addressing the original point?

Fuck you are dumb but then again I've come to not expect anything more from you.

DId I once ever say Tiki wasn't a Giants all time great? Or did you even bother to read my post?

Did I once say that I hated Tiki? Nope but yet you got into a hissy fit for some reason about it.

Come on Jack even you got to admit this grade two child yard school tactic of change the topic and run is getting old.

You said "Its weird..........Its like Jim Brown coming out of retirement 3 yrs after he hung them up and no takers"

You are comparing Tiki to Jim Brown, yet you get all over the place over something I say and decide to take the topic way of course onto something I never once even said.

Do you ever wonder why the only people who takes you serious is Hotdog, Badegg and Nas?

But let me guess you wont even reply or you will come back with something that has zero relevance to the topic.

If your going to go say 6 yrs or longer I believe Jim Brown was #1 with about 6 yds per carry.........Tiki #3 at around 5.3 yds per carry so yes I feel I can compare him to Jim Brown in a general way......I'm not saying he was better than Jim Brown even as good but as Eli would say "they were in the same class"

Why no one will even give him a chance is a total mystery......I would guess after a few games Tiki could still pull a steady 5 yds per carry.........unlike our two knuckleheaded RBs Tiki waited for the hole to open up.....and then darted through it.....did not just run willy nilly forward

That is a skill

I gotta agree with Plax, and Jack on this one. Tiki should get a shot to play. I have no doubt that within a few weeks DC's would have him on thier list of guys to watch out for. I could see him playing 2 or 3 more years, with at least one of those years hitting 1000 yards between running and receiving. He knows what it takes in the off season to prepare for 16 games better then anyone ive ever seen

I was mad as hell at him the first year after he retired. But Im over it. If he got a shot (so long as he wasnt in the division) Id root for him.

he could be playing right now for the Night Hawks.

I can't imagine why he hasn't done this. Ricky Williams went and played for the Argonauts and it worked out quite well for him.

Could it be the mere thought of Semi - Pro Ball in that virtual Garden of Eden Omaha?

name one........I like you Nas but you're about 3000% off on this....why wont some derilict team test that theory????

Me I think he could pick up right where he left off...........If the worthless LT has a place in this league.......Tiki does

LT could not run through your grandmother

you see Tikis game was not based upon speed, so that would not be an issue...........he used his head and power to to juke forward

he could be playing right now for the Night Hawks.

I can't imagine why he hasn't done this. Ricky Williams went and played for the Argonauts and it worked out quite well for him.

Could it be the mere thought of Semi - Pro Ball in that virtual Garden of Eden Omaha?

Exactly although Ricky didn't light it up in the CFL. If Tiki carried the Night Hawks I am sure he would start getting phone calls. Tiki needs to prove he still has value and playing in the UFL would help. I personally think Tiki would still be good because he has never had any major injuries.

major injuries

I cannot recall him ever being injured at all

wish I could say that of others on this team

I noticed last night all Rutgers OL wear titanium braces on both knees

The Giants would be smart to intro that to the NFL .........maybe when were up 3 games on the rest of the NFC

name one........I like you Nas but you're about 3000% off on this....why wont some derilict team test that theory????

Me I think he could pick up right where he left off...........If the worthless LT has a place in this league.......Tiki does

LT could not run through your grandmother

you see Tikis game was not based upon speed, so that would not be an issue...........he used his head and power to to juke forward

You know how a body of an old man feels after a football game? There's a reason dudes past the age of 25 retire.. and Tiki is a fucking mess...

the mystery grows

your telling me the Jets, Pittsburg, Philadelphis, or Cowboys could not use Tiki or half the teams in the league for that matter?

We could use him, but I guess that bridge is burned.........

I'll bet he shows up on the playing for the Skins

I cannot recall one game ever being won or lost in a locker room

If the NFL can tolerate Bill Romanowski, and Conrad Dobler......they can deal with Tiki

Some people scream and holler to help their team win............others run for 235 yds on the day after their owner dies and singel-handedly beat the Skins 36-0

Seriously Jack....how can you say that?

You don't think team chemistry means something?

Additionally...I'm not talking about Tiki the Giant...I'm talking about Tiki the Broadcaster who left the game and then shit all over the nest he just left.....why would anyone welcome him in after he revealed who he is...that is to say...all about Tiki. Team doesn't have an "i" in it...fucking Tiki has two.

C. Wagon

Seriously Jack....how can you say that?

You don't think team chemistry means something?

Additionally...I'm not talking about Tiki the Giant...I'm talking about Tiki the Broadcaster who left the game and then shit all over the nest he just left.....why would anyone welcome him in after he revealed who he is...that is to say...all about Tiki. Team doesn't have an "i" in it...fucking Tiki has two.

C. Wagon

that is soooooooooooo overblown and mis-understood

He said Coughlin was tough to play for and like- is that debatable?

He said Eli was not acting like a true leader early on- is that debaable?

Remember he was a journalist at the time.........not a big ass homer journalist like Teddy the Giant Hater Bruschi

Or Chris the Giant Hater Carter

Tiki is one of the best conditioned athletes on the planet

Have you seen Herchel Walker lately since he took up MMA? Hershel could kick the Ass of half the NFL at 48

His chin alone weighs more than a week's worth of DNFG's dump.

Hey Nas I'm not guaranteeing Tiki leads the league in rushing but.................... Come on man???? You would not be at least intruiqued to see what he could do................not what YOU say he could do?????

I'll admit, so far, Plax is not lighting up the league BUT, his QB stinks and he was already fading when he shot himself

and teams were bidding to sign him...........what did Tiki do? Shoot the Pope?

If he came back fresh and like the Tiki of old, he alone could tip the balance of power in the NFC, or AFC for that matter

I'm dreading the someone in the NFC picks him up...........he'll rip us up