SportsWrath

SW Giants Road Game

Nas

Im gonna be at every home game. Hit me up.

Last year we'd planned on seeing the Viking's game.. some of us were stranded in airports and some even made it there only for the game to be moved to Detroit.. we didn't talk about this year though. I'm cool with home games but it's about the Sportswrath crew and who can make it.

I'm always down for a game. Can we set up a game where tickets can be cheap n easy to get??? The Rams game I was at the 50 yard line on the top level (300s) price was 50bucks + parking pass(we bought 4 tix). If we can get something like that and everyone chip in for some tailgating. I'm sure it'll happen.

If anyone wants to come to AZ this Sun, I got the hookup on cheap tix. I can get em all day.

Yeah, broke this year myself. Between my wife not working and putting her thru school so she can get a skill to start working. Saving money to buy my own house so I can stop renting. 2 car payments, Credit card bills. And spending nearly $400 dollars a month on gas for my fucking car just to commute to work. (Hence the reason I want to buy a house closer to my job) I am fucking tapped

I'm always down for a game. Can we set up a game where tickets can be cheap n easy to get??? The Rams game I was at the 50 yard line on the top level (300s) price was 50bucks + parking pass(we bought 4 tix). If we can get something like that and everyone chip in for some tailgating. I'm sure it'll happen.

Yeah, those prices were a JOKE. I paid 70 dollars through stubhub and that included shipping.

Dude, I think it would be awesome to get a whole tailgate thing going. Get all the SWs from the city...I can easily take off work..just gotta know a week ahead of time.

If anyone wants to come to AZ this Sun, I got the hookup on cheap tix. I can get em all day.

I'm afraid its too late for this Sunday.. the airline tix alone would be astronomical. I looked at the road schedule and it's really NE, NO, or SF... but I sense no everyone is up for it like last year.. as Nem basically stated.

Yeah, those prices were a JOKE. I paid 70 dollars through stubhub and that included shipping.

Dude, I think it would be awesome to get a whole tailgate thing going. Get all the SWs from the city...I can easily take off work..just gotta know a week ahead of time.

Staying local may not be a bad idea afterall.. I'm up for it.

Joke as in too high or low a price?

What do you do for a living GG?

A road game for me is a home game, I'm 80 miles away. Still I'm hoping to go this year and if so I'll mention when. I just need to look for a 5-5 arab right Nas. That shouldn't be hard!

Road game for you=home game??? Where you live?

A road game for me is a home game, I'm 80 miles away. Still I'm hoping to go this year and if so I'll mention when. I just need to look for a 5-5 arab right Nas. That shouldn't be hard!

:LMAO: no Boohyah shouldn't be hard at all :)