SportsWrath

Giants WR Nicks misses practice with undisclosed ailment

Nas

It's a swollen knee. I'm thinking this goes back to the play two weeks ago when he hurt it on the long pass against St. Louis.

This is what it is. Theyre going to rest him and say that I WILL see him live when Im in the stands at the Giants - cards game. :thumbs:

You know what, fuck it I say put every single player on 'roids.

Get them to the point they could be shot point blank with a shotgun and shrug it off.

Giants should have enough money to pay off the league.

The whole team would be injured on steroids.

I know what it is

Is that damm Field turf :ranting2: it puts too much stress on ligaments

We should play on grass...........for $1 Billion you would think they would figure out some underground heating systems and lighting to keep grass alive

Agreed it's awful.. it's not like it's has at least asemi retractable roof... dollar for dollar Jerry Jones smashed Metlife Stadium.. but oh well.. at least they can fix the grass issue.. if in fact turf is more stressful.. which I believe it to be.

Players should have TC do the same training they are doing let's see how well he'll handle it. It's easy to bark and cry about manning up. But put his old ass to the test, he'll cry. Force him to train while hurt and see how he like it!!!!

Yeah because a 65 year old man is in the same condition as a multimillion dollar athlete who is in their prime.

Based on?

Turning into Jackstroud are we?

LOL. You bastard!!!

I'm just simpley pointing the fact that these guys will further hurt themselves to perform in high level even if they aren't fully heal. They don't want to losse respect in the locker room and that's where coaches need to step in and think of player first other than results and their own job.

I know what it is

Is that damm Field turf :ranting2: it puts too much stress on ligaments

We should play on grass...........for $1 Billion you would think they would figure out some underground heating systems and lighting to keep grass alive

As I recall we tried this very thing. I think It was the fall after the US hosted the World Cup

They basically had the equivalent of 2 fields planted in interlocking trays so they could swap out the damaged bits between games.

They found that between 20 scheduled pro games ( pre and regular season for 2 teams ), soccer games, college football games and concerts that it just wouldn't hold up.

FWIW: Well over half the teams in the league use Field Turf in their stadiums and / or practice fields.

Who’s playing on FieldTurf? ( from the web sight )

Over 1,000 high schools play on FieldTurf

21 of the NFL’s 32 teams have chosen to play and/or practice on FieldTurf

More than 100 NCAA D-1 teams play and/or practice on FieldTurf

Over 500 municipal and recreational football fields have FieldTurf

As I recall we tried this very thing. I think It was the fall after the US hosted the World Cup

They basically had the equivalent of 2 fields planted in interlocking trays so they could swap out the damaged bits between games.

They found that between 20 scheduled pro games ( pre and regular season for 2 teams ), soccer games, college football games and concerts that it just wouldn't hold up.

FWIW: Well over half the teams in the league use Field Turf in their stadiums and / or practice fields.

Who’s playing on FieldTurf? ( from the web sight )

Over 1,000 high schools play on FieldTurf

21 of the NFL’s 32 teams have chosen to play and/or practice on FieldTurf

More than 100 NCAA D-1 teams play and/or practice on FieldTurf

Over 500 municipal and recreational football fields have FieldTurf

add in the fact that we share a stadium with the jets who aren't having the same injury problems.