SportsWrath

Tiki: HOF ready??

hlb37

Tiki will be considered for the HoF this year.

He is 20th in all time rushing yards and 12th in all time all purpose yards which is pretty damn impressive.

Could not find his rank in scoring.

But he is a douche so.........???

I think Tiki deserves a long look....compare his numbers to the other guys that are in there.

He won't get in.

He wasn't the best of his era, and combine that with anti-NYC bias, no rings, and general douchiness and the dude will never get in.

Harry Carson made nine Pro Bowls, had a championship and was one of the nicest guys ever and it took him what... 20 years?

If he had staid a few more years I think he would have been a strong contender; ring or not. Hell his brother is still playing so he may have been still playing on the Giants. Seems the Barbers just don't easily get injured. As pointed out though I don't think he has a strong enough resume as it stands.

For all the good stats he has, he also has some bads stats... namely fumbles. with the exception of the TC years, he lost us just as many games as he helped us win due to his inability to hold on to the ball. That is why he needed a few more years of TC era stats. close, but no cigar imo.

If he stayed for a few more years, especially if we still had the SB win I think he would be one who would eventually get into the HoF.

I agree. Look at the Steeler and Dolphins, for example....the Hall is filled with guys who got in on stats + rings.

I agree. Look at the Steeler and Dolphins, for example....the Hall is filled with guys who got in on stats + rings.

I think he'll get a Giants great mention, maybe even a ring of honor type of thing but as it stands now his name will come up every now and then in HoF consideration but wont make it past anything more then that.