SportsWrath

New York Mets (11-5) at San Diego Padres (7-9) 4/22/06 at 10:05

Plax 4 Prez

Wait, what happened to Wright?

I assume Julio pitched on Friday night, how did he look then?

Julio did good in the 8th, but the 9th he has bases loaded before getting the last guy out

Julio did good in the 8th, but the 9th he has bases loaded before getting the last guy out

He only had bases loaded cuz that one strikeout pitch got away from Castro, and D. Wright bumbled a double play ball. He gave up one weak single in 2 shutout innings. I think he's getting himself right, which is great news for our pen. :TU:

He only had bases loaded cuz that one strikeout pitch got away from Castro, and D. Wright bumbled a double play ball. He gave up one weak single in 2 shutout innings. I think he's getting himself right, which is great news for our pen. :TU:

I hope bro

Julio doesn't look half bad :o

Zambrano sucks. We have to cut ties with him, I consider this experiment over. Bring up someone that can pitch. He's done. I've stuck up for him over the past couple of years but he is just horrible.

Bring up that Japanese dude, get Lima back, anything! Especially when it looks like Bannister has worse control then Zambrano for now, we can't have two pitchers that wreck our pens in one night. We need a long term reliever also.

Are you suggesting sending Bannister back down to find his control? He has control, a few sessions with Rick and he will be fine, he's a rookie, cut him some slack.

Iriki, Lima :LMAO:

We make a mid-season trade for a reliable pitcher during Mid-Season. I say that we start bidding goodbye to maybe Carlos Gomez and Tommy Piazza (only because of his name does a team want him). Zambrano will be far away from this team come July.

Are you suggesting sending Bannister back down to find his control? He has control, a few sessions with Rick and he will be fine, he's a rookie, cut him some slack.

Iriki, Lima :LMAO:

We make a mid-season trade for a reliable pitcher during Mid-Season. I say that we start bidding goodbye to maybe Carlos Gomez and Tommy Piazza (only because of his name does a team want him). Zambrano will be far away from this team come July.

No, I was saying that we can't afford to have two bullpen killers in a five man rotation. And we obviously would rather Bannister then Zambrano so he should be the odd man out.

I agree, I think Gomez should be shipped out for pitching. I like him from what I've heard but we don't need that much speed and we could use a proven pitcher more at this point then a very, very raw OF who we are apparently rushing through the system.

You think teams would trade for Piazza just because of his name?