SportsWrath

These power rakings- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

JackStroud

Every one of them has us behind Dallas and the Skins???????

WTFKKKKKK?

Redskins only beat us because we were rusty, reeling, shot ourselves in the foot, and not ready to go with no Justin Tuck

If we played them a 100 times we would win 90

Both they and the Cowboys looked like Pee Wee teams on Monday night football........it was the Ludicrous Bowl

unfortunately we dont play either of them again until week 14

Oh Well...........we can feast on New Orleans, GB, Buffalo, NE etc til we get there

maybe after we annihilate all of those teams we will get to rank #10 LOL :rolleyes:

We will never achieve respect..........even when we defeated the undefeated it was called a lucky miracle catch by Tyree.......the Media hates us (perhaps because we provide no eyecandy)

was a real pleasure with no Troy Ache-man, and Little Joe Suck last week

Did you guys lose he TV audio last week in the second half like I did.........I had to go to the Giants Radio

I understand the rationale....

The Giants lost to the Redskins, so it's logical that they are ranked higher than the Giants.

The Redskins lost to the Cowboys, so it's logical that the Cowboys are ranked higher than the Redskins.

However, I agree with Fish...the Giants are clearly on an upward arc, particularly on offense.

Someone on Sportswrath made a great comment last year......you really can't get a bead on the good/bad teams in the NFL until around week 6.

Most teams have at least a couple great/awful outlier games, while the best measure can be taken from their median performances......I'd say we need about 3 more games until we can size up the NFC East. Even then, that's not even at the midpoint, and we all know the Giants history regarding fast starts and sloppy endings.

:05-mafia:

Way to change the subject...but if we're talking about playoffs...

They were both home in January, Superfan!

And your team didn't miss the playoffs because of a tirebreaker.

It was the result of a historical meltdown at home. In your shiny new stadium. That is why you missed the playoffs.

And as much as your are enjoying your little victory last Sunday, it still pails in comparision to what Vick did to you last season... :05-mafia:

Truth hurts. I know. I feel for you, man. I really do.

You keep telling yourself that, maybe youll believe it eventually.

Even with the meltdown, we still had a chance up until the end. You guys were out early.

And stay with us Sybil, I didnt change the subject, youre just having an episode where you dont know who you are.

You keep telling yourself that, maybe youll believe it eventually.

Even with the meltdown, we still had a chance up until the end. You guys were out early.

And stay with us Sybil, I didnt change the subject, youre just having an episode where you dont know who you are.

Catostophic meltdown of historic proportion. Deal with it.

The last time I saw something like that on the football field was...

Several years ago...in Candlestick...when Jeff Garcia lead the 49ers came back from the dead and defeated...

:D

you know there's an old saying "thank god for my enemy for he makes me stronger"

we went out and made our team a lot younger and stronger thanks to the Eagles.......last years team could not have won a SB anyway- This 2010 edition can

they did us a favor and we came back an annihilated them in their house

Beware the Evil Giants LOL

Only thing consistent in Giant land is winning.

Best record in the NFC since 2005...no losing seasons...can't fight with that buddy

-Z

Exactly Zel......lets not forget winning the SB in that period too......and the only power rating that counts right now is they are tied for the lead in their division...and of their remaining four division games.....three are at home.

C. Wagon. .

That's what you people said last season when Tenneseee embarrassed you at home in week 3 or 4.

The season is young...we are injured...Eli will get better...

Yup...It sure worked out that way Week 15 and 16.

The only thing consistent in Giants land is crying and excuses... :cry:

No, that would be Eagles land.

You should back up and read what I actually wrote... read, then respond. Its fundamental.

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by BadEgg Icon. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by JackStroud Icon. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by BadEgg Icon. View it anyway?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by JackStroud Icon. View it anyway?

...this is one hell of a thread.

Lets just net it out

The Cowboys are a good team......are they playoffs worthy?......are they SB contenders?

No probably not, they have some loose ends

The Giants are a good team............are they playoff worthy? - very likely they are.....are they Super Bowl Contenders?- not yet but no one is right now

everyone is moving forward trying to establish dominance

Can the Giants lose to the Cowboys on a given day?- sure, its possible

Will it happen? We'll see......we do not meet for months yet

Jack is on ignore too?

Come on, man. We're not that bad.

In fact, I'm the most reasonable person in the room.

You talk too much shit instead of being reasonable, Egg. My friend, who's a boys, fan talk all the time.. of course he things Dallas should be 3-0... but hey as a Giant fan I feel the same way about my team. I don't know how old you are but I'll guess you're in your early 20s and got a lot to learn.. debating is an art.. let's minimize the trash talk and focus on facts.

You talk too much shit instead of being reasonable, Egg. My friend, who's a boys, fan talk all the time.. of course he things Dallas should be 3-0... but hey as a Giant fan I feel the same way about my team. I don't know how old you are but I'll guess you're in your early 20s and got a lot to learn.. debating is an art.. let's minimize the trash talk and focus on facts.

Honestly, look through these threads and see how much shit I talk about the Cowboys. I'm very reasonable when it comes to analyzing them. I get in trouble around here when I try to get you people to stop drinking the koolaid.