SportsWrath

Manningham says new trio much better than the old one

JackStroud

if given the chance Victor will out-perform Manningham

He might even be better than Nicks eventually

The guy is exciting........someone compared him to the original Steve Smith.........it fits

Ok pardon me

But your fucking bugging and should stfu

No way in hell Cruz will ever be half as good as nicks

Lol sorry Jack but it's true.

And Tree this is what I call overrating a player. Not that you were, but Jack is and so are others.

Cruz has to sure up his game alot. He has ability, but we will see how good he becomes. Right now I'm more comfortable with Stokely in the slot.

And Tree this is what I call overrating a player. Not that you were, but Jack is and so are others.

Cruz has to sure up his game alot. He has ability, but we will see how good he becomes. Right now I'm more comfortable with Stokely in the slot.

mee too stokley in slot cruz #2 WR and manningham #4 and spelling all 3

cruz is phenomena out wide

mee too stokley in slot cruz #2 WR and manningham #4 and spelling all 3

cruz is phenomena out wide

Idiot of the week statement? Hate to say it but I think so.

That's a shame.

But yea Manningham is clearly our #2 and Cruz is the 3 and should be the 4.

doesn't mean that Mario won't play in the slot with Cruz outside neccesarily but Mario is way way way better then Cruz at this stage.

How is he being "overrated" by anyone* here? We thought he had potential and he's showed he does. No one's claiming he's going to the pro bowl or anything.

*statement does not include Jack's ravings

http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=40468&pid=651533&st=0entry651533

* i didnt read the thread, just going by the title.

The one we do not speak of is better then Cruz, obviously. I am exited about Cruz's potencial though. As Im sure everyone here is. Eli and Cruz worked alot together in the off season, and I think Eli trusts him.

Idiot of the week statement? Hate to say it but I think so.

That's a shame.

But yea Manningham is clearly our #2 and Cruz is the 3 and should be the 4.

doesn't mean that Mario won't play in the slot with Cruz outside neccesarily but Mario is way way way better then Cruz at this stage.

you still like Manniongham at #2??????

Mr Anonymous............Cruz gets in for 2 plays and makes it count

Cruz owned Manningham in this game......despite starting Maningham had no catches until 13 minutes left in the game

give me a FNNNNNNN break.......what game are you watching

Jack, obviously not a statistician, are you? Sample size? You can never judge off of 1 or 2 games. I need to see about 5 or 6 games before I start thinking that way. Cruz is doing great. Manningham didn't have a great game but he's had many games that were better than Cruz's yesterday in the past. I'm just glad we have three dangerous receivers defenses have to respect.

Jack, obviously not a statistician, are you? Sample size? You can never judge off of 1 or 2 games. I need to see about 5 or 6 games before I start thinking that way. Cruz is doing great. Manningham didn't have a great game but he's had many games that were better than Cruz's yesterday in the past. I'm just glad we have three dangerous receivers defenses have to respect.

Agreed but Manningham is working his way down the depth chart

Ballard and Cruz are headed North

Nicks is in a league by himself

Still missin Smith and Boss?

Manningham was coming off injury, you dope. He probably saw less snaps for that reason alone. Not to mention he possibly was a little hampered by injury still?

That would hold water if he were doing well before the injury.........don't get me wrong, he's a good player.

Cruz on the other hand has "great player" potential. He gets open, he has soft hands, he does not fumble, and his ability after catch is enormous. Manningham's best play is the long pass downfield. Unfortunately Eli is very inaccurate over 30 yds.

I think Manningham's best value is spelling Nicks and Cruz. HOWEVER, Cruz proved yesterday he CAN play the slot.

This is a nice problem to have.....we still have Stokley and Ballard

I like our present WRs, and Ballard

Logic, it's hard to refute.

Sorry my posts irritate you so much.......you must be related to my ex-wife. Everything I say irritates her.

I'm between jobs right now. This board helps keep me chipper and upbeat. I'll try to consolidate my posts.

You on the other hand are going to start to look like a total idiot if you don't take down that annoying picture and caption.

After 4 games played he's rated #3 in the NFL.........Tony would look good in that picture with the caption "Gee wizzz another pick six!!!" LOL

Sorry my posts irritate you so much.......you must be related to my ex-wife. Everything I say irritates her.

I'm between jobs right now. This board helps keep me chipper and upbeat. I'll try to consolidate my posts.

You on the other hand are going to start to look like a total idiot if you don't take down that annoying picture and caption.

After 4 games played he's rated #3 in the NFL.........Tony would look good in that picture with the caption "Gee wizzz another pick six!!!" LOL

:laugh:

He does make two good points here. LOL. Not that you look like an idiot*

Anyway Jack, you can't deny what Manningham was doing last year without Nicks OR Smith. He was are only consistent WR last year. I'm not ready to take the starting spot away from him yet. Let's not forget, he can make plays after the catch, too, look at the Washington game, last year, for example.

I think Manningham and Cruz are 6 to 1 half a dozen to the other....meaning that you could insert either one as the official "#2" and not lose anything on offense.

Machts Nichts! Apparently Tom is going to put the PT Cruzzzer in the slot ............and use him to spell Mario Dropingham who has a whopping 8 catches this year

He's been in 2.5 games. He was still hurt this game against the Cards.