SportsWrath

@ Arizona next

Allstarjim

Going to be a tough game. Yes, I said it. The Cardinals narrowly lost to the Skins at their place week 2, even though they lost to the Seahawks, it was also a road game and very tough to win in Qwest Field as a visitor. Week 1 they beat The Carolina Newtons by a TD.

Going on the road to play AZ at their place, got to get a lot of pressure on Kolb, make sure Fitzy doesn't torch us, and stop the run (which I think we will do). Very winnable game but it won't be a cakewalk either. Matchup to watch is Todd Heap versus our linebackers. For us, it's Nicks versus the rookie, Patrick Peterson. I think Eli should be able to have his first 300 yard passing game this week.

Yeah, BB! I was going to ask you if you were going to go. Have an awesome time, leave the taser at home, though. :smartass: Seriously, represent us well! Be an ambassador to Giants fandom! No arrests, ok? That's Philly fans' m.o., lol.

Looking forward to seeing those pics, dude!

Yeah, BB! I was going to ask you if you were going to go. Have an awesome time, leave the taser at home, though. :smartass: Seriously, represent us well! Be an ambassador to Giants fandom! No arrests, ok? That's Philly fans' m.o., lol.

Looking forward to seeing those pics, dude!

No, youre absolutely right. I will make sure I keep cool and no problems this yr. Ill post pics and rep us well....GO GIANTS!!! :giants::giants:

Going to be a tough game. Yes, I said it. The Cardinals narrowly lost to the Skins at their place week 2, even though they lost to the Seahawks, it was also a road game and very tough to win in Qwest Field as a visitor. Week 1 they beat The Carolina Newtons by a TD.

Going on the road to play AZ at their place, got to get a lot of pressure on Kolb, make sure Fitzy doesn't torch us, and stop the run (which I think we will do). Very winnable game but it won't be a cakewalk either. Matchup to watch is Todd Heap versus our linebackers. For us, it's Nicks versus the rookie, Patrick Peterson. I think Eli should be able to have his first 300 yard passing game this week.

I agree 100%....Giants need to take this team seriously.

unfortunately we play to the level of our competition, so I expect a conservative game plan, and a close game

With our now perfected Tampa 2 Fitzgerald should be a non-factor as far as TD catches goes

I am leary of the travel, and the fact the Eagles game always takes a lot out of you.........should go out there 3 days early like Fassell did

but we won't

Giants 24 AZ 17

Hopefully, we can go into the last 8 weeks, 7-1 and at worst 6-2. Our last 8 are brutal. Games like this are must win. Yeah, I know it's early to be saying must win, but we have beat the teams we are capable of beating and not play down to competition.

As awesome as the win was, a loss out in Arizona will take a lot of the luster off of it. They have an opportunity to change the complexion of their entire season with yesterdays performance and hopefully they seize the opportunity.

Very important to go 3-1

Have a great time, Blue!

Will do Joe, just got my tix. Might even be at a dinner Sat nite that some players, most notably Jacobs, will be at. Not sure yet, but hopefully.

Ill post pics of the tailgate and stadium, its gonna be a sea of Blue....we own that fuckin place. :smartass::giants: