SportsWrath

Was Ballard Injured?

BleedinBlue

I haven't heard anything about an injury to Ballard, but they were checking him out very closely after his 15 yard catch. One of the eagles speared into his head and the eagle about had his head taken off as he was blown backwards almost out of his shoes and Ballard acted like it was nothing. But when he went to the sideline, the medics were all over him testing his head and Ballard seemed to be having a hard time holding his head up. I thought maybe he had a concussion or something.

I can't find anything on the net so just wondering if anyone had heard anything.

I haven't heard anything about an injury to Ballard, but they were checking him out very closely after his 15 yard catch. One of the eagles speared into his head and the eagle about had his head taken off as he was blown backwards almost out of his shoes and Ballard acted like it was nothing. But when he went to the sideline, the medics were all over him testing his head and Ballard seemed to be having a hard time holding his head up. I thought maybe he had a concussion or something.

I can't find anything on the net so just wondering if anyone had heard anything.

It looked to me like he got the wind knocked out of him.

-Z

It looked to me like he got the wind knocked out of him.

-Z

Well, he was tackled with a head to head spear and the other guy got plowed and it drove him back about 5 yards. I was surprised the other guy got up at all. It reminded me of some of the old Jacobs plowing people and blowing them out of their shoes. After the play, Ballard jumped up like it was nothing, but he looked pretty shaken up on the sideline.

Glad no one is posting that he has a concussion or something.

My.....we actually got through a whole football game without losing somebody for the season. That's a miracle in itself.

Well, he was tackled with a head to head spear and the other guy got plowed and it drove him back about 5 yards. I was surprised the other guy got up at all. It reminded me of some of the old Jacobs plowing people and blowing them out of their shoes. After the play, Ballard jumped up like it was nothing, but he looked pretty shaken up on the sideline.

Glad no one is posting that he has a concussion or something.

My.....we actually got through a whole football game without losing somebody for the season. That's a miracle in itself.

Looked he got hit hard but wasn't expecting the hit to be that harsh... but for some reason he was not inserted early the game.. that play if I remember wasn't in the first quarter.. didn't see Ballard at all till that hit.

Ballard is a decent football player.

Pascoe has got

To

Go

Though

Fo sho!

I don't know if Pascoe has to go, but he sure doesn't seem to have the fire in the belly that he had last year. I liked the guy last year....liked him alot. He seems pretty average this year and doesn't get in much of the action other than an extra body on the line blocking. Not a bad thing. Sometimes the unsung heroes in the trenches are the most important cog in the game, but they will never get a hero's welcome.

I don't know if Pascoe has to go, but he sure doesn't seem to have the fire in the belly that he had last year. I liked the guy last year....liked him alot. He seems pretty average this year and doesn't get in much of the action other than an extra body on the line blocking.

Idk man hes looked awful this year.

I agree he was decent last year though.

Looked he got hit hard but wasn't expecting the hit to be that harsh... but for some reason he was not inserted early the game.. that play if I remember wasn't in the first quarter.. didn't see Ballard at all till that hit.

Ballard had some instrumental blocks in the first half. He's awesome at sealing the edge.