SportsWrath

Dear Perry...

fishgutmartyr

How are you? I am fine, thank you. The weather could be a little less humid up here, and I'm tired of rain, but what are you going to do.

I'll be honest: your zone pass defense has been driving me insane. It still does. I do wish you'd tighten it up more.

But your goal-line defense has been outstanding, and your defense is averaging one a game so far this season. McCoy was giving the team fits, but he does that to everybody. Really, an excellent job today in making Jackson a non-factor.

So thanks for helping break that abominable streak.

Fish

How are you? I am fine, thank you. The weather could be a little less humid up here, and I'm tired of rain, but what are you going to do.

I'll be honest: your zone pass defense has been driving me insane. It still does. I do wish you'd tighten it up more.

But your goal-line defense has been outstanding, and your defense is averaging one a game so far this season. McCoy was giving the team fits, but he does that to everybody. Really, an excellent job today in making Jackson a non-factor.

So thanks for helping break that abominable streak.

Fish

+1

Tremendous bend/don't break effort today.

This game is going into the Joe Morris Archives.....just so much from both sides of the ball. Gutsy win.