SportsWrath

**** The Official "I'm Sorry Jack Stroud Thread*****

JMFP

I truly believe football is won and lost at the Line of Scrimmage

As fr the prediction on Cruz.......that guy has superstar written all over him......we saw that in his Jets performance last pre-season

Yes he does. People wanted to give him crap with the little playing time he got.....he just needed to get out there more. LOVE ME SOME VICTOR CRUZ!!!!!

:giants: :giants: :giants: :giants: :giants: :giants: :giants: :giants:

well done Jack ...the 15 pts call was outrageous ......but you pulled it off

( PS do you still think that Chase was better than AP ? )

regards UK

"Well done Jack"??? Civility........between you two???

You must be hittin' the pints harder than a bitch slappin' pimp.

Ahhhhhhhhh Eli

I did not diss him.....I said he's an Enigma....great games followed by what the fukk games

today was a good one, and Tom Brady was not in his class today..........Brady threw for an Eli like 4 INTs

If you do not ask Eli to win it by himself and keep the play action in play he can have phenomenal games......hes just not as reliable as say a Brady, a Brees or his brother.

The Pats lost........Brady got out-gunned by a Harvard graduate QB

It does not matter about Eli being average........We have a lot of play makers and only Green Bay has personnel on the LOS who can match up with us

We are better on LOS on D than GB. We should beat them

GB is the problem..........We have to go through them to the SB and we have to keep winning to make sure its a home game (not that the last playtoff game in GB wasnt a blast)

Detroit also scares me a bit.

I was trying to tell you guys we were slowly learning to play the Tampa 2 deep properly.........we are there now

Our DBs are not the issue everyone panics about

BTW its very weird having you guys compliment me.......but I like it

Cant wait for Jims film review of this game

Its nice to see you get some vindication jack after all the heat you get haha. I admittedly feared the worst and had it thrown right back in my face. Ill take that everytime. Its great that three of the guys getting plenty of criticism on this board came through. Eli and Ross stepped up big time. Gilbride called a great game. They got the monkey off their backs and I couldnt be happier for them. Hopefully they take this momentum and begin to rewrite what started out as a pretty shitty script.

I am so happy to have been wrong--I thought for sure we were going to lose today!

I was expecting this to be a crash test dummy game.

So glad I was wrong.

So glad to leave that oversized urinal with a victory.

Ahhhhhhhhh Eli

I did not diss him.....I said he's an Enigma....great games followed by what the fukk games

today was a good one, and Tom Brady was not in his class today..........Brady threw for an Eli like 4 INTs

If you do not ask Eli to win it by himself and keep the play action in play he can have phenomenal games......hes just not as reliable as say a Brady, a Brees or his brother.

The Pats lost........Brady got out-gunned by a Harvard graduate QB

It does not matter about Eli being average........We have a lot of play makers and only Green Bay has personnel on the LOS who can match up with us

We are better on LOS on D than GB. We should beat them

GB is the problem..........We have to go through them to the SB and we have to keep winning to make sure its a home game (not that the last playtoff game in GB wasnt a blast)

Detroit also scares me a bit.

I was trying to tell you guys we were slowly learning to play the Tampa 2 deep properly.........we are there now

Our DBs are not the issue everyone panics about

BTW its very weird having you guys compliment me.......but I like it

Cant wait for Jims film review of this game

Jack - Sorry to say it ain't going to happen this time. The wife and I went into Orlando to see my folks this weekend. We watched the game at a bar, and I realized I forgot to set the DVR.

But hey, you had faith for this team in this game, more than I had and most of us here.

I will say that I feel vindicated on Aaron Ross, and humbled by Victor Cruz (didn't think he was a bad player, but didn't think he was capable of THIS, either). What a great game, fun to watch.

this is the best damn crow I've ever eaten..... tastes like chicken... or eagle. To further repent for doubting my Giants (and, by extension, senor Stroud), tonight I shall go out on the streets of Philly, hit up a bar, and be a complete obnoxius asshole to any and all Iggles fans.