SportsWrath

Dear Football Gods

BronxRik

I know it's a foregone conclusion the Gmen will lose tomorrow. I understand. It's been written in stone, I get it. I'm not praying to you in some lame, desperate attempt to eek out a win. No, instead, I am asking....praying....nay, BEGGING for a few things.

1) Let us lose with dignity. Please let them at least show up and play hard and keep it close. No fan would be pissed off with a 3 point last minute lucky F/G, but I fear several deaths in Giants nation (from coronaries) should the game be a 35-0 blowout by halftime.

2) PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, DO NOT ALLOW THIS TO BE A HISTORY MAKING GAME FOR OUR (ahem) FINE OPPONENT. "Whatever do you mean, Rik"? I mean, no 105 yard kick returns, followed by a 104 yard punt return for Desean Jackson. No 632 yard game for Vick. No 258 rushing yards for LeSean McCoy. No double digit INT's, -23 yards in 97 attempts for Eli. That kind of thing. I hate it.....HATE it.........when my beloved Gmen let other teams get in the history books on us.

3) Don't let Eli suck. I know, I know....dumb hick went and said he's in God-Be-Blessed Brady's class, but those of us living in reality know that's just not true. But let's face it, between you and me, you know he's a very, very good QB and is more than capable of not only winning, but winning with authority.........sometimes. PLEASE let tomorrow be one of those sometimes. Don't let him 'slide' head first, don't let him toss those wobbly ducks for INT's, and for God's sake LET HIM RUN THE NO HUDDLE......OFTEN.

4) Allow Fewell to have an epiphany, dump the Tampa 2, soft zone, whatever-the-Hell-it-is everyone is complaining about and have him send the fucking house Giants style.

4) Lastly, if it is at all possible, could you please infect Kevin Gilbride with Alzheimer's so he forgets his normal game plan and RUNS THE DAMN BALL. Not just for 5.3 plays, but use what's working for him. Pound the damn rock. Christ, what is so difficult.

Thank you for listening, and God bless Big Blue. Amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXfaL4QdKdI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PLF870410923C7C006

No, more like:

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... ...the tough get goin'!! Who's with me?! Let's Go!!

What the fuck happened to the Giants I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this!

VICK, HE'S A DEAD MAN.

JACKSON, DEAD.

MCCOY, DEAD.

REID, DEAD.

MACLIN, DEAD.

I'm done...just win for christsakes today.

No, more like:

What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough... ...the tough get goin'!! Who's with me?! Let's Go!!

What the fuck happened to the Giants I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this!

VICK, HE'S A DEAD MAN.

JACKSON, DEAD.

MCCOY, DEAD.

REID, DEAD.

MACLIN, DEAD.

I'm done...just win for christsakes today.

:TU: