SportsWrath

Giants secret weapon?

BIGBLUE01

OK guys, someone on facebook, who is a DIEHARD Giant fan, and usually very reliable, says the Giants front office has a secret weapon they are going to unleash come Sun. Now, normally, Id say yeah right, quit bullshitting me. But this guy aint a lying douche, so what could he be referring to? Does anyone know of a potential big name signing or smething like that? :confused:

Dub, if youre reading this, its the black dude who I went and got when we tailgated in 08. He's cool, and usually spot on with his Giant info.

This thread is Jackstroud worthy.

LOL......I read it again and it does kind of sound stupid.

But what in the hell is this guy referring to? Hes guranteeing they have something up their sleeve. Am I just falling for bullshit? Tell me, I can take it. Im a big boy.

LOL......I read it again and it does kind of sound stupid.

But what in the hell is this guy referring to? Hes guranteeing they have something up their sleeve. Am I just falling for bullshit? Tell me, I can take it. Im a big boy.

I dont know, but I would think it's common knowledge that the Giants have to do something (big) to fix the ailing offense for the Eagles game.

This is not hard to figure out

Osi will play........If he does not want to be in this game, he's not a real football player..........this is not a game......its a revenge mission

This is the only thing I can think of. Osi has been an eagle killer. I kinda hope this isnt it, because I dont think hes ready to come back. But this is all I can think of........

Unless LT has found the fountain of youth. :smartass:

This is the only thing I can think of. Osi has been an eagle killer. I kinda hope this isnt it, because I dont think hes ready to come back. But this is all I can think of........

Unless LT has found the fountain of youth. :smartass:

Osi was a McNabb killer.

Osi has failed to touch Vick as an Eagle.

Osi was a McNabb killer.

Osi has failed to touch Vick as an Eagle.

I do not think you will see Osi on more that 10-15 plays max.........It's the Willis Reed effect they are looking to re-create

I'd like to see The Giants get Osi, JPP, Kiwi, and Tuck on the field for the same Jailbreak........would be fun to watch

I think you will see VICK ordered to stay in the pocket this game to preserve his Cranium.......there will be a lot of tipped balls, Vick is a short QB

possibly tips for Pick 6's

OK guys, someone on facebook, who is a DIEHARD Giant fan, and usually very reliable, says the Giants front office has a secret weapon they are going to unleash come Sun. Now, normally, Id say yeah right, quit bullshitting me. But this guy aint a lying douche, so what could he be referring to? Does anyone know of a potential big name signing or smething like that? :confused:

Dub, if youre reading this, its the black dude who I went and got when we tailgated in 08. He's cool, and usually spot on with his Giant info.

Are you and SMDF now roommates?

"Someone on FB" sounds like you should be telling us more than you are. And if you mean Pat Hanlon, wait......... is that who Jack is?:unsure:

the dog has no words for this...just HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

Da'Rel Scott.

The Eagles are currently 30th in Rushing yards allowed. They are very vulnerable to runs up the middle.

Scott's blazing speed should be used to exploit poor gap discipline and bad reads on the part of the Eagirl's LB corps

I hope HLB. I actually think Beckum will be active as well tomorrow. He doesn't appear to have any more limitations so he may pose a matchup problem if they can isolate him on their nickel corner. Beckum against DRC, you would hope you could throw it up to him and he'd win that battle with his size advantage.

H will get a kick out of this.. I'm hoping to see what Scott can do.

Da'Rel Scott.

The Eagles are currently 30th in Rushing yards allowed. They are very vulnerable to runs up the middle.

Scott's blazing speed should be used to exploit poor gap discipline and bad reads on the part of the Eagirl's LB corps

Scott gets my guess too.

Never played in an NFL game, late-round pick... not many outside the Giants know about him or what he can do.