SportsWrath

Week 3 Coverage Map

BronxRik

looks like I gotta go to the bar, what a shame :laugh:

You do? Where are you? I thought you were in Upstate NY?

I GET THE GAME ON NATIONAL TV!!! Hell yeah!! Im buyin the beer, wings and sides tonite and Ill be ready come Sun....LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do? Where are you? I thought you were in Upstate NY?

I GET THE GAME ON NATIONAL TV!!! Hell yeah!! Im buyin the beer, wings and sides tonite and Ill be ready come Sun....LETS GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am, I'm living in Niagara Slums, I mean Falls, now. Thing is, whenever the Bills are on at the same time, Fox doesn't show a game. NFL rules. <_<

I am, I'm living in Niagara Slums, I mean Falls, now. Thing is, whenever the Bills are on at the same time, Fox doesn't show a game. NFL rules. <_<

LOL...Ive never been to Niagara Falls, is it that bad?

Yeah, we get the same thing here in AZ with the Cards. <_<

LOL...Ive never been to Niagara Falls, is it that bad?

Yeah, we get the same thing here in AZ with the Cards. <_<

The American side is horrendous.....the city leading up to the actual tourist area is a giant run down, slummy area. Even the American side of the Falls is crap compared to Canada. Our side is pure tourist trap (and it costs like 15 bucks just to park!). Their side is more National Park.

Don't get me wrong, if you're going just to see the Falls, which are gorgeous, by all means, there's worse tourist destinations (think PAs Grand Canyon).....I dunno, it' just reminds me of just another one of those run down tourist attractions you see all over the country.

The American side is horrendous.....the city leading up to the actual tourist area is a giant run down, slummy area. Even the American side of the Falls is crap compared to Canada. Our side is pure tourist trap (and it costs like 15 bucks just to park!). Their side is more National Park.

Don't get me wrong, if you're going just to see the Falls, which are gorgeous, by all means, there's worse tourist destinations (think PAs Grand Canyon).....I dunno, it' just reminds me of just another one of those run down tourist attractions you see all over the country.

Hmmm.. my wife wants me to take her there.. I don't know .. should I go to Canada's side? And what if she doesn't have an American passport yet?

Hmmm.. my wife wants me to take her there.. I don't know .. should I go to Canada's side? And what if she doesn't have an American passport yet?

If she doesn't have an American passport she can't get into Canada. There are applications for enhanced driver's licenses that will let you travel over the borders, I'm not entirely sure how you go about getting one....I'm sure it's easier and less expensive than a passport though. Only thing: you can't FLY to another country with the enhanced license, even if you're flying to Canada or Mexico, that still requires a passport, obviously.

If you do end up going, may I suggest the Silo in Lewiston for lunch. Great burgers and other lunch foods. The dude from Man vs. Food was on it eating their beef on weck, which is also wonderful. About a 10-15 minute drive from the American falls.

If you guys are into more of the nightlife type deal when you go on your trips, I would definitely suggest going to Canada. About the only thing on the American side to do fun other than looking at the falls is the Hard Rock Cafe.....and who HASN'T been to a Hard Rock already.....other than that be prepared for what essentially amounts to a carnival or a boardwalk....complete with the tourist trap souvenir stores, and merry-go-rounds......

If she doesn't have an American passport she can't get into Canada. There are applications for enhanced driver's licenses that will let you travel over the borders, I'm not entirely sure how you go about getting one....I'm sure it's easier and less expensive than a passport though. Only thing: you can't FLY to another country with the enhanced license, even if you're flying to Canada or Mexico, that still requires a passport, obviously.

If you do end up going, may I suggest the Silo in Lewiston for lunch. Great burgers and other lunch foods. The dude from Man vs. Food was on it eating their beef on weck, which is also wonderful. About a 10-15 minute drive from the American falls.

If you guys are into more of the nightlife type deal when you go on your trips, I would definitely suggest going to Canada. About the only thing on the American side to do fun other than looking at the falls is the Hard Rock Cafe.....and who HASN'T been to a Hard Rock already.....other than that be prepared for what essentially amounts to a carnival or a boardwalk....complete with the tourist trap souvenir stores, and merry-go-rounds......

Thanks Storm. I think we're gonna make the trip when she gets her passport.

Thanks Storm. I think we're gonna make the trip when she gets her passport.

Nice man, let me know if you get a spare minute away from her or something when you decide to go, we'll get a few drinks or something.

Well, she could join, too....if she really wanted to lol

No she won't. She still has difficulty with the English language and we're pretty conservative socially... I'm lucky she doesn't throw a fit when I smoke weed.. but she sees I can't sleep for shit without it lol

No she won't. She still has difficulty with the English language and we're pretty conservative socially... I'm lucky she doesn't throw a fit when I smoke weed.. but she sees I can't sleep for shit without it lol

That's the way I always was with my ex-gf....I'd toss and turn and finally just smoke my bowl, watch a couple minutes of TV, and I'd be out. I think she eventually got tired of me spending so much money on pot though....

Plus, she had an eating disorder so I almost kicked her out of my house every time I made dinner.

That's the way I always was with my ex-gf....I'd toss and turn and finally just smoke my bowl, watch a couple minutes of TV, and I'd be out. I think she eventually got tired of me spending so much money on pot though....

Plus, she had an eating disorder so I almost kicked her out of my house every time I made dinner.

It's funny wife urges to smoke now lol. I only smoked twice over the last 2 weeks after I just felt Ineeded a break. I did last night and I ate alot (I can't eat for shit without).. and it was great after a really good work out.

It's funny wife urges to smoke now lol. I only smoked twice over the last 2 weeks after I just felt Ineeded a break. I did last night and I ate alot (I can't eat for shit without).. and it was great after a really good work out.

That's another thing, I can be so hungry but if I'm not baked, I eat like three bites of something and I'm full. It's really weird.