- player/coach relations

- in game adjustments

- halftime adjustments

- press relations

- strength and conditioning co-ordination

- ability to anticipate trick plays

- sideline composure

- ability to select and direct assistants

I'd really like people to assess Coughlin in all of the above catagories and score his performance say Vs Bellicheck, Reid, or Parcells, Spags

In my opinion he's a very very average head coach........in some areas like adjustments he's downright poor

Is he really a great Head Coach, an average one, or in decline?

what do you like about Coughlin most?

- game preparation

- player motivation

- player/coach relations

- in game adjustments

- halftime adjustments

- press relations

- strength and conditioning co-ordination

- ability to anticipate trick plays

- sideline composure

- ability to select and direct assistants

I'd really like people to assess Coughlin in all of the above catagories and score his performance say Vs Bellicheck, Reid, or Parcells, Spags

In my opinion he's a very very average head coach........in some areas like adjustments he's downright poor

Is he really a great Head Coach, an average one, or in decline?

here is what is funny to the dog regarding coughlin and giant fans:

in 7 seasons as the head coach, he had a losing record in only the first season. he has been to the playoffs 4 times in 7 seasons, and has a 4-3 post season record. he has won a super bowl. he has won the division twice. many fans have argued that he needs to go or should be on a short leash. yet when someone attacks eli manning for being average as a quarterback, people will throw the same talking points the dog just listed for coughlin back in eli's defense...

which is it? is the resume good or not?

here is what is funny to the dog regarding coughlin and giant fans:

in 7 seasons as the head coach, he had a losing record in only the first season. he has been to the playoffs 4 times in 7 seasons, and has a 4-3 post season record. he has won a super bowl. he has won the division twice. many fans have argued that he needs to go or should be on a short leash. yet when someone attacks eli manning for being average as a quarterback, people will throw the same talking points the dog just listed for coughlin back in eli's defense...

which is it? is the resume good or not?

Dog I'm talking about Coughlin now not 7 yrs ago

the ol guy is 65.........you do not notice a change

I do

Dog I'm talking about Coughlin now not 7 yrs ago

the ol guy is 65.........you do not notice a change

I do

I didnt' want to say anything..but I see it to ....

He keeps losing his play card ...he really shouldn't be allowed behind the wheel of a car......and ...and.....during the Skins game yelled at one of the ballboys to..... "get off my lawn..you little punk willya!" during a TV timeout.

Its all part the trip I guess..but the end is always so sad.

C. Wagon

He really yelled at one of the ballboys to get off his lawn???........LOL Thats a good one

They should have a title like HC Emeritus ........He can stand on the sideline and curse and gesture but no one will listen to him...........Oh right thats how it is NOW..... I forgot

I remember Parcells had that old guy who always stood behind the bench........he could do that.....I dont mean to be cruel but watch Andy Reid will pull about 7 trick plays on him in 2 weeks,.......then he'll have someone ambush him and pull his pants down to his knees

As to Eli Dog........I'm not making excuses for him.......he's an Enigma......he has a real good game about 4-5 times per year

Eli is an average QB who every once and a while looks very very good.....and no one around here wants to admit it

Our strength is RB, DL, and WR and nothing else......especially coaches......were fukked

2007 goes down next to the Miracle on Ice when our college kids beat the Russian Pros........

A real coaching staff could get this team to 11-5 and to the NFC Championship game with the talent we have......thats it .......to get further would mean recalling David Tyree and his sticky glue helmet..........no SUPPE for us!!!!!!!!!!

Since 2005 the NY GIANTS have the highest winning % of any NFC team.

Followed by the Bears, Cowboys and Eagles. In that order.

.608% according to Ditka (who emphatically thought it was in the entire NFL until Meshawn corrected him).