SportsWrath

You smell that?

Cowboyz

the rotting sweet stench of a decaying franchise.

doesn't look good gint fan.

as much as I've heard gint fan use injuries as an excuse for poor performance, one would think the offseason conditioning would've been taken a little more seriously.

losing to wash isn't the end of the world, but it does make a good start to the end.

looks like many here are singing a different song than they were just a few months ago. big jim i'm lookin at you.

:LMAO:

as much as I've heard gint fan use injuries as an excuse for poor performance, one would think the offseason conditioning would've been taken a little more seriously.

losing to wash isn't the end of the world, but it does make a good start to the end.

looks like many here are singing a different song than they were just a few months ago. big jim i'm lookin at you.

I predicted a 6-10 season for the Giants after our rash of injuries. I was hopeful we'd beat the Redskins but I wasn't under any delusion that we were a good enough team to rout them. Meanwhile, Romo chokes in the 4th quarter AGAIN. Funny how you come here to talk trash but the Cowboys and Giants are both 0-1.

Go ahead, you fucking dummies.

Go on, take the bait. You know you want to.

Just keep in mind the only reason assholes like this guy are still here is because of morons like you.

What do you have against assholes and morons? :ranting2:

I'd debate this with you, but I don't know if you are carrying a taser or not.

Isn't it traditional to go to another team's board to talk smack after a victory?

Guess this is what makes Dallas, Dallas.

Spot on Fish, on both accounts. Thats why growing up here, Ive always hated cowshit fans more than egirl fans. Cowshit fans have no idea they havent won squat in awhile. :rolleyes:

Welcome back Cowboyz. Maybe you have to get the trash talking out of your system... My best friend (a boys fan) called me to talk smack about the Giants losing.. I didn't pick up for the first time in years.. I was too upset. Then he texted me late night to tell me how upset he is..

I don't know why I'm saying this.. I'm still fucking mad.

how can you post this after your own team crumpled like a cheap suit????

I don't get it..........are you implying you might beat the Giants this year?

If you can't protect your QB you have no shot.......I used to enjoy the Giants Cowboy rivalry.....now its a joke

sure we got off to a slow start but its only one game

we played bad and barely lost.........you guys played as well as you could and still lost

whats going to happen when the Cowboys play to their usual level........they will be slaughtered

Gotta admit though, I was rooting for the turds Sunday night. Only the Jets could make me root for the Cowboys. So now I know how it feels to have to root for Romo....and it ain't good.

Not me, I wanted the jets to win. I hate the jets, but I dont hate any team more than the cowgirls and egirls.

Gotta admit though, I was rooting for the turds Sunday night. Only the Jets could make me root for the Cowboys. So now I know how it feels to have to root for Romo....and it ain't good.

I was rooting for both teams to lose... I didn't want Dallas to win since they're in our division... fuck the Jets.

I've never gotten the Jets hate. I could see it maybe from the Jets point of view that the overriding perception is that NY is really the Giants' town, but being from FL I think the whole bragging rights for the city is overblown. I do hate that the annual preseason game usually ends up being more intense than it should. But why hate the Jets? They beat the Patriots last year, so I have to applaud them. I would root for the Jets over most NFL teams, I think.

I've never gotten the Jets hate. I could see it maybe from the Jets point of view that the overriding perception is that NY is really the Giants' town, but being from FL I think the whole bragging rights for the city is overblown. I do hate that the annual preseason game usually ends up being more intense than it should. But why hate the Jets? They beat the Patriots last year, so I have to applaud them. I would root for the Jets over most NFL teams, I think.

Certainly over the Cowboys!

That's because you don't live in NY. Giants fans are cool and down to earth (I know I'm generalizing).. we walk around knowing our team has been pretty good and when we suck it's for a year or to... Jets fans are envious obnoxious pricks... It's like they have penis envy... Fuck the Jets. I hate them more than I hate the Eagles