SportsWrath

My Analysis of what is wrong

JackStroud

1- The entire team played lackluster. JPP and Steve Weatherford aside the rest were playing like no one told them the pres-season was over

2- The offensive line looked totally out of synch. I'm not writing them off but the chemistry was horrible

3- With the Redskins coming at Eli like that you need Brandon Jacobs back there to protect him, not little Ahmad Bradshaw

4- The offensive play calling was too conservative.......In an effort to cut down on INTs the Giants did not stretch the field

5- The D Backs were too slow to the ball

6- The LBers once again are average at best........Maybe the kiwi experiment should be trerminated

7- ????? Who throws and out pattern on your own 5 yd line........were they out of their minds????? Who called that Eli or Gilbride. Eli should shelve all the "Peyton" pre snap adjustments......he's not his brother

8- Lawrence Tynes the most undependable PK in the NFL........he is terrible

I knew before they snapped the ball he was going to FKKK it up.....call it intuition

1- The entire team played lackluster. JPP and Steve Weatherford aside the rest were playing like no one told them the pres-season was over

2- The offensive line looked totally out of synch. I'm not writing them off but the chemistry was horrible

3- With the Redskins coming at Eli like that you need Brandon Jacobs back there to protect him, not little Ahmad Bradshaw

4- The offensive play calling was too conservative.......In an effort to cut down on INTs the Giants did not stretch the field

5- The D Backs were too slow to the ball

6- The LBers once again are average at best........Maybe the kiwi experiment should be trerminated

7- ????? Who throws and out pattern on your own 5 yd line........were they out of their minds????? Who called that Eli or Gilbride. Eli should shelve all the "Peyton" pre snap adjustments......he's not his brother

8- Lawrence Tynes the most undependable PK in the NFL........he is terrible

I knew before they snapped the ball he was going to FKKK it up.....call it intuition

Me too....when I saw "38 yards" it was the kiss of death. Tynes holds the record for most misses from 38.

As far as the line is concerned, that will work itself out.....physically, they are just as good (better with Baas) than last year.

#8............See, we shoulda kept Lloyd.

I remember during the preseason I pretty much said we found kicker.. and wtf do the Giants do? :doh:

I think our RB played very well.. which is why I'm livid we weren't running more.... anywho.. im tired.. felt like crap all day.. thanks Giants.

I remember during the preseason I pretty much said we found kicker.. and wtf do the Giants do? :doh:

I think our RB played very well.. which is why I'm livid we weren't running more.... anywho.. im tired.. felt like crap all day.. thanks Giants.

Did you see where Kerry Collins flubbed the snap 3 times down at the enemy goal line

Somewhere Kerryistheman feels even worse than you do LOL :rolleyes:

1) Giants secondary is dreaful

2) LBs stink

3) OL not in sync

4) Not enough running

5) VERY VERY poor skill position talent at the WR/TE area once past Nicks.

-No slot/3rd WR

-No real good TE

-No RB who can catch

1. No way, they arent that bad.

2. THIS...is true.

3. Agreed.

4.TOTALLY AGREED

5. I dont think so, Mario is real good.

- I think we'll find one

-Ballard will surprise, and looked good.

-AGREED