SportsWrath

Alright seriously... are there any FAs still available that can help this team out?

Sephiroth

Lito Sheppard maybe?

God, this team was fucking awful. If this is how we do against Rex Grossman and Jabbar Gaffney what happens when we get Dez Bryant and Tony Homo? Mike Vick and DeSean Jackson?

If we keep playing this way I think four wins may be a stretch.

The Giants will not make a major acquisition because Coughlin thinks that if a veteran starter goes down, we'll just have a young guy step up and the team will just go forward. That's just not the way it works. We have already lost the war of attrition in the NFL. Everybody talks about the Packers last year and the injuries they suffered. But EVERY team loses guys for the season. What matters is who you lose, how critical they are to team success, and how much you've lost relative to your opponents. The Packers lost Grant, and they lost Finley, sure. But these were not devastating injuries and their opponents also suffered injuries. Where we are at, we are barely starting an NFL caliber defense. If we played the Packers today, we would've lost by 40.

You know it's bad when guys are praying for Lito Shepperd to come in and save the season. I mean, was that guy EVER good?

In the eagles system, yes he was, but the alert goes up once the Eagles are willing to let you go. chances are at that stage you're done.

Lito Sheppard maybe?

God, this team was fucking awful. If this is how we do against Rex Grossman and Jabbar Gaffney what happens when we get Dez Bryant and Tony Homo? Mike Vick and DeSean Jackson?

If we keep playing this way I think four wins may be a stretch.

Don't know man... I think what we have there is adequate... we have 11 rookies and our stars either aren't living up to their contracts.. Eli.. Rolloe.. or are injured.. Tuck... Gilbride is awful again.. and why do we still have Tynes on the roster when the other guy outperformed him in the preseason?

I don't see a FA coming in and improving the team at this point. We have talent across the board and some of it is going to come from players who are stepping up for the first time in a few years. Things will improve, its just a matter of time. It is a long season and I'm confident things will get better.

Congrats to the Redskins for rejoining the NFC East.