SportsWrath

My Fellow Displaced Fans

BronxRik

It really shouldn't matter to me either way, but I have to wonder why there's that patch of red in NV, and that patch of yellow in AL. I mean, good for you, Rik, but it doesn't make much sense. And why would only a portion of Alabama be interested in the Carolina game? Is it a damn yankee thing?

It really shouldn't matter to me either way, but I have to wonder why there's that patch of red in NV, and that patch of yellow in AL. I mean, good for you, Rik, but it doesn't make much sense. And why would only a portion of Alabama be interested in the Carolina game? Is it a damn yankee thing?

Lots of NYCs transplant Nevada FLA and Georgia

C. Wagon

Lots of NYCs transplant Nevada FLA and Georgia

C. Wagon

Plus, with no local team we usually get the 'most meaningful' game that might get watched outside the local area, and tomorrow being 9/11 and all I'm not shocked we get this game. Trust me, if it weren't for 9/11, we'd probably get the AZ game.

It's odd though. Tomorrow we get the Philly game in the a.m., the Giants game for the late, and the Dallas/Jets game is the night game. Got all of the NFC East and the other NY team in one day. Next week I'll be stuck with my choice of Jax, Oakland, or Minny....just watch.

Plus, with no local team we usually get the 'most meaningful' game that might get watched outside the local area, and tomorrow being 9/11 and all I'm not shocked we get this game. Trust me, if it weren't for 9/11, we'd probably get the AZ game.

It's odd though. Tomorrow we get the Philly game in the a.m., the Giants game for the late, and the Dallas/Jets game is the night game. Got all of the NFC East and the other NY team in one day. Next week I'll be stuck with my choice of Jax, Oakland, or Minny....just watch.

I've suspended the NFL 5 games for the work stoppage. I don't start watching until week 6.

Lol

Bronxrik is a happy camper. How often do you get Giant games on fox in Vegas??

In '08 I got every game because we were champs. '09 I think I had to watch only a couple of games online. Last year wasn't that bad, but I do recall missing a couple of games which hadn't happened in a while. It just depends really. If FOX doesn't have it and we're playing an AFC team, CBS will have it. I'm hoping us playing the NFC west at least guarantees me 4 games this year, but it all depends on which game is the most popular.